PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: So if Sprint gets Touch Diamond 2..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
What do you suppose the replacement will be once Diamonds are all gone?
The word on my street is that some folks have been told they could get a Vogue for a replacement Barring that circumstance, i'd say touch pro/2 or diamond2 when it drops.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:38 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I personally think that is a shameless move....Sprint / asurion shouldn't be trying to give you out a vogue or anything less than a Diamond.. at least offer you a touch pro2 or such at a discounted price or another cell phone device based on the diamonds price / price difference between the device, this is all imo.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Two pieces of advice ... stay cool, no matter how inane customer service, and secondly, get this to a retentions supervisor.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
What do you suppose the replacement will be once Diamonds are all gone?
No idea, but I'd think it'd have to be a TP2 since the treo pro would be too much of a step down IMO. I don't think sprint sells any other touch screen WM ppc phones currently. Of course, they may add another model that would be the replacement by the time they run out of Diamonds.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

my wife called retentions today as my 3rd refurb in 2 weeks is acting up badly, they offered to cancel my line for free and let me open a new line to get a new phone discounted, or go to a corporate store and give them some code and they will let me get a different model. im sure it will be up to them and ill have to argue, even tho the tp2 will be my first choice i highly doubt it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgreg20 View Post
hahaha no im just very tired and i miss wrote that.
sprint doesn't want to give me a pro 2 instead they want to give me a touch/ or a refurbished diamond. and im arguing, getting another refurbished diamond, and i don't want a touch, cause its like practically downgrading. im still very tired and going through a cold so i hope that cleared your confusion
That cleared it up.
Feel better
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 10-23-2009, 07:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
A PPC buddy of mine has had a few bad Diamond refurbs in a row (4 I believe) so he asked for a new one in the box. Sprint told him "sorry only refurbs, Diamond is now EOL"..now I have no hard proof of this and I'm not even sure if it's new news, but wanted to share..
That's why I bought myself a spare Diamond in the Bargains Forum
At the rate Sprint is denying new devices to alot of their customers, I don't want to be using a cup & string

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond