PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 02:19 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1
Older HTC Home VGA Style Here

For those Diamond/Pro users that do not like TouchFLo 3d, and just want their original HTC Home plugin from their Older Touch. Sure you can use the regular Home cab from the Touch, but it will be too small.

So, Here it is in VGA format. It is not mine, so I do not take credit. It just took me a while to find it, and thought new VGA users would appreciate it.

Mods: if this is listed elsewhere please feel free to delete. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: cab PJC_HTCHome.cab (3.67 MB, 319 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work
Re: Older HTC Home VGA Style Here

is this the one with the landscape as well?

[/U]
Old 12-18-2008, 09:14 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Threadstarter

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmedina View Post
is this the one with the landscape as well?
Yes it is.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There is already a thread started for this. Please search first before posting as it has a very obvious title. I also already tried this version and it wouldnt even load on my TP. Thanks in advance and the mods can shut this down or merge it.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:28 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
There is already a thread started for this. Please search first before posting as it has a very obvious title. I also already tried this version and it wouldnt even load on my TP. Thanks in advance and the mods can shut this down or merge it.
In my first post, I mentioned that the Mods can please remove if it is listed.

Besides that, I did search. Im not a noob. There's plenty threads on the QVGA version but, It took forever to find the VGA version of this app. As many of us know, our search system isn't the greatest. And by the number of views, it seems this thread is indeed helpful.

Dont know why it didn't work on yours. It works on others, including my Diamond, and my friends TP.

But thanks for your input.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
In my first post, I mentioned that the Mods can please remove if it is listed.

Besides that, I did search. Im not a noob. There's plenty threads on the QVGA version but, It took forever to find the VGA version of this app. As many of us know, our search system isn't the greatest. And by the number of views, it seems this thread is indeed helpful.

Dont know why it didn't work on yours. It works on others, including my Diamond, and my friends TP.

But thanks for your input.
I have to say that I am very thankful for this thread. I also, looked and looked for the VGA version.....without success....until now. Thanks, Stevedog.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:32 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I have to say that I am very thankful for this thread. I also, looked and looked for the VGA version.....without success....until now. Thanks, Stevedog.
Im very happy to hear that this thread was indeed helpful, and you are very welcome wmdunn. Always glad to help.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Most new phones from these carriers except BBs (don't like RIM).
Carrier: Sprint, ATT, Verizon AND T-Mobile. Yes, you read right.

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

And here is the original thread from where the OP's .cab came:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=406418

I try to cite the source when possible so the creator gets recognition, and people who use it can get support if necessary.

A quick search revealed the following:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...2A+htc%2A+home

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=HOME+Plugin

While there are others, these are the first two that I saw that are PJC-specific.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:08 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
A quick search revealed the following:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...2A+htc%2A+home

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=HOME+Plugin

While there are others, these are the first two that I saw that are PJC-specific.

Funny, your quick search links bring you right to the file that I just listed. It wasn't there until I posted it on PPC Geeks. Check them again, they have been updated to include the version of the HOME plugin I included. They are not the same. They are different.

And, Thanks for finding the Creators link.

Last edited by stevedog1; 12-19-2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Funny, your quick search links bring you right to the file that I just listed. It wasn't there until I posted it on PPC Geeks. Check them again, they have been updated to include the version of the HOME plugin I included. They are not the same. They are different.

And, Thanks for finding the Creators link.
No its not funny at all that it took u to the file u just listed as i updated the thread that was already started here over a month ago. And one of those quick search links takes u to that exact same previous thread about HTC Home anyway. The search function is limited bcuz u cant put in a 3 letter word and search such as HTC or VGA. Plus how many people are really going to look for a specific persons version anyway. Its not like anyone searches for Joes HTC Home or Marys HTC Home. They simply search for HTC Home. If someone wanted to post a new version of S2U2 they wouldnt start a whole new thread just for that version. They would post it in the S2U2 thread with all the other updates so that other fixes and bugs can be identified. So its not a wonder about being the first to post the PJC version. The version that was posted a while ago is a version by Massi from XDA but its still just HTC Home. Its simply that the thread already exists and the mods have been merging and closing threads like this to avoid repetitive threads and make it easier to search for what people want. As i said earlier i tried that version without success maybe due to a corrupt file or something. Im actually glad u brought it back to our attention and the haptic hardware seems to be a bonus for now.

Last edited by TreyBeno; 12-19-2008 at 02:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond