PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

eptd is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S9 Bluetooth Headphones and Diamond

Has anyone gotten this to work properly? I have a range of about 1 foot, anything more will be choppy. I have to hold the phone up to the headset in order for it to work which pretty much defeats the purpose of having a wireless headset.

What settings should I use?
Old 10-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: S9 Bluetooth Headphones and Diamond

mine works 100% i can even go upstairs to the room above my diamond and get clear crisp audio.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-29-2008, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
mine works 100% i can even go upstairs to the room above my diamond and get clear crisp audio.
Did you just connect with default settings?

I'm using DHarvey's ROM (love Juicy's but I like the black & white calendar with DHarvey's ROM) and installed the Audiopara cab. I wonder if that's the problem.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

smeg36 is becoming a great contributor

I've been having all sorts of bluetooth issues. My S9 don't work unless they are in direct line of sight. If my phone is in my side pocket it'll get choppy. If it's in my back pocket it'll work fine. And my BT randomly turns itself on and off.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

im using juicy 2.6, use my s9 for mp3 mostly, but some calls and i get up walk around have my phone about 10 feet away, go to the bathroom... all that and i havnt really had any issues besides the odd occasion of static for a second or 2
Old 10-29-2008, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
im using juicy 2.6, use my s9 for mp3 mostly, but some calls and i get up walk around have my phone about 10 feet away, go to the bathroom... all that and i havnt really had any issues besides the odd occasion of static for a second or 2
Hey Jugg, could you tell me what bit pool and sample rate you have for your bluetooth settings?
Old 10-29-2008, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

themystx2 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post
Has anyone gotten this to work properly? I have a range of about 1 foot, anything more will be choppy. I have to hold the phone up to the headset in order for it to work which pretty much defeats the purpose of having a wireless headset.

What settings should I use?
Be aware, there are many counterfeit S9s (along with other Motorola headsets) on the market today. If you paid a LOT under $129, chances you have a fake set. I have a "fake" HT820 myself.

Current:
Sprint HTC Touch Pro (I don't even know what ROM I have on there anymore!)
Old 10-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

I had the same problem with this headset on my Mogul. But it works perfect on my Touch.

hopefully i won't have the same problem with the Touch Pro.

i never figured out how to fix it on the Mogul though, that's one of the reasons I switched it out for the Touch.

Hopefully you can find a solution to this though. I mean it must be something specific to yours obviously though, since someone else has it working just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystx2 View Post
Be aware, there are many counterfeit S9s (along with other Motorola headsets) on the market today. If you paid a LOT under $129, chances you have a fake set. I have a "fake" HT820 myself.
i paid under $70 for my set of S9's. they broke when I wore them running so I shipped them back under warranty and got a new pair straight from Motorola with no problems they didn't say anything about my old ones not being real. So it's not like you HAVE to pay full price for them.

Last edited by shark1987; 10-29-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystx2 View Post
How do you know if it's a "fake" headset? Bought mine locally and came with Original packaging (box, manual, extra ear buds, charger, etc).
Old 10-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post
Hey Jugg, could you tell me what bit pool and sample rate you have for your bluetooth settings?
i changed everything to best quality

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond