PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 08:04 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[UPDATED 03/17/09] MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

[UPDATED 03/17/09]

I finally got around to making skins for the v23 beta of PCM Keyboad? These skins are VGA compatible. (Have not tested on other resolutions). Highlights include "up, down, left, right" arrow virtual keys to quickly move cursor without d-pad; smileys; etc.

Download and install PocketCM Keyboard v.23 from www.pocketcm.com.

Download vDark/Light MrHawaii v23.zip from here and copy zip file (do not extract) to My Device>Program Files>PCM Keyboard folder.

Select the skin in PCM options along with QWERTY layout. Enjoy!

Dark Version

Layouts

There are 4 main layouts alpha, capital alpha, numbers, and all symbols.

Press shift key to bring up capital letters.
Press 123 button to bring up numbers along with numbers related symbols layout.
While in numbers layout, press shift key to bring up more symbols.

Shortcut/Hidden Keys

You can press and hold certain keys to bring up a quick list of other keys. Then you can just slide and release your finger on the key you want.

Press and hold smiley button to bring up more smileys.
Press and hold 123 button to bring up numbers, symbols, shortcuts, and directional arrows. ***New***
Press and hold enter button to bring up functions and commands like CUT, COPY, PASTE, and OPTIONS.
Press and hold any letter to capitalize that letter.
Also, after a "." "?" or "!" it will automatically get a "space" after. ***New***

Landscape

Attached Files
File Type: zip vDark MrHawaii v23.zip (100.0 KB, 775 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MrHawaii; 03-18-2009 at 10:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:05 PM
Threadstarter

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Re: MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

Light Version

Layouts and functions are the same as Dark Version. Just different color.

Portrait

Landscape
Attached Files
File Type: zip vLight MrHawaii v23.zip (85.8 KB, 277 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MrHawaii; 03-18-2009 at 09:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:10 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

cool cool

Old 02-27-2009, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Cool!

Did you see my black theme I posted over in Rstoyguy's OEM thread?
Old 02-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Cool!

Did you see my black theme I posted over in Rstoyguy's OEM thread?
No I haven't. I will go check it out now.

Edit: Just saw it. Looks good.

Last edited by MrHawaii; 02-27-2009 at 08:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:06 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
No I haven't. I will go check it out now.

Edit: Just saw it. Looks good.
Thanks... yours look great too. You have got some things working that I have not been able to. Good work!

*edit* PCM Keyboard is my favorite because of the customizability. Is that a word? Anyway, I can type faster on this keyboard than any other I have tried because I am able to put everything exactly where I want it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thanks... yours look great too. You have got some things working that I have not been able to. Good work!

*edit* PCM Keyboard is my favorite because of the customizability. Is that a word? Anyway, I can type faster on this keyboard than any other I have tried because I am able to put everything exactly where I want it.
Open up my settings.ini to find what you want. If you can't find it, PM me and I will gladly let you know.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:12 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Open up my settings.ini to find what you want. If you can't find it, PM me and I will gladly let you know.
Yeah, I have been looking at your settings since last night

It has already helped me some. I almost have my base theme the way I want it now, then just need to do fine tuning and little improvements.

*edit* My main stumbling point is that if I edit the key5 and key5p it always still shows the old png's and not my edited ones.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yeah, I have been looking at your settings since last night

It has already helped me some. I almost have my base theme the way I want it now, then just need to do fine tuning and little improvements.

*edit* My main stumbling point is that if I edit the key5 and key5p it always still shows the old png's and not my edited ones.
I ran into that too. Try not to edit the size. Also, if it is not showing that it has changed after you change your theme in options, try to do a soft reset. I had a few times when I was first trying to make a dark theme that it wasn't changing not matter how dark I made the keys. My phone froze once when it didn't change color, so I did a soft reset and woila it changed! Weird beta version I guess. Well again best of luck!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:25 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I ran into that too. Try not to edit the size. Also, if it is not showing that it has changed after you change your theme in options, try to do a soft reset. I had a few times when I was first trying to make a dark theme that it wasn't changing not matter how dark I made the keys. My phone froze once when it didn't change color, so I did a soft reset and woila it changed! Weird beta version I guess. Well again best of luck!
Yeah... the testing seems to be the funky part. I started using the MS WM 6.1 emulator last night to do the testing and it does help because it resets faster, etc. I had the same problem when I edited the arrow keys, and after a few soft resets the edited ones just showed up, but I still can't get it to click with the key5 files. I will keep trying though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond