View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
No I haven't. I will go check it out now.

Edit: Just saw it. Looks good.
Thanks... yours look great too. You have got some things working that I have not been able to. Good work!

*edit* PCM Keyboard is my favorite because of the customizability. Is that a word? Anyway, I can type faster on this keyboard than any other I have tried because I am able to put everything exactly where I want it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.