PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Oct 18 '08] RELEASE of SYanni WAD2 for diamond Resolution!

Update and Release:

Ok, so here it is, with instructions, added at the bottom of the post in the zip file. ummm... hope you guys like it... i already have some ideas for my next piece of work and i guarantee its gunna be waaay nicer than this. I'm not too happy with it, but i got back into the wad2 groove.

Enjoy! And thanks to all who gave me input! I really tried to take as much as i could into consideration.

Update: Ok so here's what i've whipped up so far... i'm not too proud of it, like i said i think tf3d spoiled me, but if you guys have any input lemme know... I still have some minor things i need to fix tomorrow, so prolly release by tomorrow evening.

didn't wanna go with brighter colors cuz some might not like, so i stuck with a grey "pigskin football"-like texture... got the whole "raised button" thing goin on... animated docks, and its all on one page so it doesn't lag much. swipe left or right on bottom for 2 different menus... here are my screenies so far

sorry these are huge lol 480x640, gotta love it! lol

Ok, so guess who is kinda getting bored with TF3D?... Me! lol

I'm starting this thread to let everyone know that i will be creating a WAD2 theme for our diamonds. Although i have not started putting anything together yet, it might be taking me some time to create one only because i WILL be creating landscape/accelerometer support for it.

My main reason for this thread is:

Generally, what would you guys like to see in a UI for our diamond?

I'm not a developer, so i can't go beyond what WAD2 will allow me to do, but if you have any tips or "general" ideas (something to everyone's benefit, not just ur own) please let me know here.

Thanks guys, and i hope WAD2's trial version is longer than 1 day, I don't get paid til friday lol

Note: goin out for a while, will check back later today. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip SYanni WAD for Diamond.zip (3.76 MB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by syanni85; 10-18-2008 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Release
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: Coming Soon: WAD2 Alternate to TF3D... Requests Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
Ok, so guess who is kinda getting bored with TF3D?... Me! lol

I'm starting this thread to let everyone know that i will be creating a WAD2 theme for our diamonds. Although i have not started putting anything together yet, it might be taking me some time to create one only because i WILL be creating landscape/accelerometer support for it.

My main reason for this thread is:

Generally, what would you guys like to see in a UI for our diamond?

I'm not a developer, so i can't go beyond what WAD2 will allow me to do, but if you have any tips or "general" ideas (something to everyone's benefit, not just ur own) please let me know here.

Thanks guys, and i hope WAD2's trial version is longer than 1 day, I don't get paid til friday lol

Note: goin out for a while, will check back later today. Thanks
Nah ur cool man. WAD2 has a 14 day trial before you have to register it. I dont have the Diamond, but I'm still interested in seeing what you come up with.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Rizer is just getting started

Hey syanni85 I'm working on a star wars theme and i will post here when I'm done. If you need any help with anything let me know and i can do my best to help out. Later
Old 10-14-2008, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

JoJoCal19 is a n00b

Hey Syanni85, I havent used WA but I have Pocket Plus. Is it possible to make it where you have tabs? I may give WA a shot due to its massive skinning capabilities.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

WA is different than WAD tho... with WAD you can do alot

yeah you can make tabs, pages, etc
Old 10-14-2008, 08:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i like the theme you did for the 800w with the spaceship looking center and the shelves. you imagination is good by me. here it is, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=34021

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-14-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=13631
Old 10-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
would it be evil of me to scoop a few icons from that theme?

I always give proper credit
Old 10-15-2008, 01:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

dj_mysha is keeping up the good workdj_mysha is keeping up the good work

Hey syanni,
I'm super stoked to see what you come up with. I'm still in the honeymoon period with TF3D, but I don't imagine that my attention span is much longer than yours!
One of the complaints that I see here and at XDA is that you can only see a single appointment and zero tasks from within TF3D, which isn't enough for those of us that rely on our Diamonds to give us any hope of being productive or making it to a meeting on time! I know that I need way more than that, so I use SecondToday with TodayAgenda so I can have easy access to all off my tasks and appointments. It is a bit of a pain, but it does keep me out of the WM tasks and appointments interface, which is a good thing.
It would be rad if you could integrate that functionality directly into your creation so that it's easy to both view and create/edit tasks and appointments.
Hope that helps!
Myke...
Old 10-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_mysha View Post
Hey syanni,
I'm super stoked to see what you come up with. I'm still in the honeymoon period with TF3D, but I don't imagine that my attention span is much longer than yours!
One of the complaints that I see here and at XDA is that you can only see a single appointment and zero tasks from within TF3D, which isn't enough for those of us that rely on our Diamonds to give us any hope of being productive or making it to a meeting on time! I know that I need way more than that, so I use SecondToday with TodayAgenda so I can have easy access to all off my tasks and appointments. It is a bit of a pain, but it does keep me out of the WM tasks and appointments interface, which is a good thing.
It would be rad if you could integrate that functionality directly into your creation so that it's easy to both view and create/edit tasks and appointments.
Hope that helps!
Myke...
u r completely right, that was a poor move in the development of TF3D.. i will incorporate as much as i can to do that! Thanks for the input!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond