PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New problem with the screen...

For some reason when my phone is charging, every now and then, the screen will not turn off. The output will turn off but the screen remains on. And when I toggle it off/on it quickly scrambles the image for half a second as if the source is being cut off without the screen being turned off...like a loose cable on your television. I can clearly see that the screen is on but just a solid black. In addition to that, when I unplug the phone from charging the wheel lights will still indicate that it's charging (or fully charged) and remain on. I hard reset and everything is back to normal.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: New problem with the screen...

Well in a word.. suck. I hope that mine doesn't want to start doing dumb stuff like that. Are you still running stock rom or have you flashed something else on there?
Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Stock ROM but I've installed/modified the following:
  • Audiopara3
  • PPC Geeks NoSentMessageHack
  • CodyPPC BatteryAndPerformanceHack
  • NisseDILLIGAF NoCurtains
  • NisseDILLIGAF SprintTransparentClock
  • Zuinige Rijder Rick StylusLock
  • Tobey's TomTom 7
  • Kaisoft Bubble Level
  • markuz Saber
  • cgeboers DiamondCubeF
Other programs I've installed that I seriously doubt had any affect are:
  • Google Maps
  • PHM Registry Editor
  • Total Commander
  • .NET CF 3.5
Old 10-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Yeah, the only one that I would question, and only because I am not familar with it, is the cgeboers DiamondCubeF...
Old 10-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Yeah, the only one that I would question, and only because I am not familar with it, is the cgeboers DiamondCubeF...
It's just a G-Sensor app of 3 dice that you can shake. IMO, they should've made it with two dice. Who uses three dice? I digress...
Old 10-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Actually I have one with two dice if you want it...
Old 10-02-2008, 07:08 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
Stock ROM but I've installed/modified the following:
  • Audiopara3
  • PPC Geeks NoSentMessageHack
  • CodyPPC BatteryAndPerformanceHack
  • NisseDILLIGAF NoCurtains
  • NisseDILLIGAF SprintTransparentClock
  • Zuinige Rijder Rick StylusLock
  • Tobey's TomTom 7
  • Kaisoft Bubble Level
  • markuz Saber
  • cgeboers DiamondCubeF
Other programs I've installed that I seriously doubt had any affect are:
  • Google Maps
  • PHM Registry Editor
  • Total Commander
  • .NET CF 3.5
Stylus lock! awesome. been looking for something like that. I love it. Thats why I want some kind of master list of available .cabs kinda like what this could become...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38570&page=2
Old 10-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Actually I have one with two dice if you want it...
POST IT UP!!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Stylus lock! awesome. been looking for something like that. I love it. Thats why I want some kind of master list of available .cabs kinda like what this could become...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38570&page=2
It really helps if people list the ENTIRE name as it appears in their "Remove Programs" list. That way even if the cab isn't posted people can still plug the name into "Search" and find the same cab.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
POST IT UP!!
Sorry, it is on my work PC... I will post it for you in the morning as I don't remember where I origanlly got it from.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond