PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
invinsibleshield for your usa (sprint/telus) touch diamond

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

use this coupon for 20% off
techound1

free shipping and lifetime warranty.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

doctorPDA is becoming a great contributor
Re: invinsibleshield for your usa (sprint/telus) touch diamond

Thanks for the info... Few questions for....

1) Has anyone here used InvisibleShield before? I'm wondering how "visible" the plastic lining is... Is it noticeable or "invisible"?

2) Any idea if the plastic will affect the responsiveness of the touch screen? I take it this would be important for the touch flo 3D interface.

3) Does it get scratched up over time? Does it need to be replaced at certain intervals?

4) Any fear of placing the spray on the Diamond? Does a sticky residue remain or otherwise harm the PDA?

Thanks again.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I got one for my Mogul/Titan. He's right. only thing is at first the screen is a bit rubbery so the stylus sticks at times... but it seems to become less and less over time. I have been using mine for about a month and I am satisfied with it. besides they come with a LIFETIME warranty. no one else offers this that I know of. huge selling point for me!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, TP2, BB Bold, Palm Pre, Droid, iPhone 3gs
Carrier: Verizon, ATT, Sprint

iLogiK is just getting started

I had it on the Mogul and I will not purchase it again. The screen is very "sticky" you cannot scroll smoothly across the screen with the stylus. Even after months of use it still was sticky.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Threadstarter

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorPDA View Post
Thanks for the info... Few questions for....

1) Has anyone here used InvisibleShield before? I'm wondering how "visible" the plastic lining is... Is it noticeable or "invisible"?

2) Any idea if the plastic will affect the responsiveness of the touch screen? I take it this would be important for the touch flo 3D interface.

3) Does it get scratched up over time? Does it need to be replaced at certain intervals?

4) Any fear of placing the spray on the Diamond? Does a sticky residue remain or otherwise harm the PDA?

Thanks again.
1) used them on my mogul, sprint touch, is not really a plastic like the regular protector, is more like a gel and is not visible after is place in the screen.

2) is does not affect in anyway, what i like about it is that is not a fingerprint or greese magnet like the regular screen protectors, this one you can hardly tell a fingerprint in it. is not has smooth has the regular protectors which i like.

3)this is the most scratch proof proctetor, nothing come close to this, my main test to people is grabbing the end of my house key and scratching in the screen very hard. the impression in people faces "priceless" when they notice that NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH OR MARK WAS MADE.

4) doesn't leave any residue at all, and the spray is only water (nothing else like they want to make you believe) very easy to install/

"The invisibleSHIELD is only .2 millimeters thick making it the slimmest Touch Diamond US skin or Touch Diamond US cover of its kind. It is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee. So, if it ever does wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, for the life of your device. And if you ever need to remove the invisibleSHIELD, no problem; it comes off clean and leaves no sticky residue."

Last edited by eduardmc; 09-27-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jgillard is keeping up the good workjgillard is keeping up the good work

I was waiting for this to come out. I ordered one already.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

thermodynamic is just getting started

Is there a point to getting Full Body shield? The back's replaceable but the buttons...
Old 09-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
Is there a point to getting Full Body shield? The back's replaceable but the buttons...
buying 1 sheild is cheaper then replacing your back cover every now and then because of damage. and its cheaper then a stock back cover period.

lol that's like saying "why worry about hitting rocks and road debris in your car. no need for a bra. the bumper is replaceable"

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

awesome was waiting for this. Thanks for the discount code
Old 09-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff

ok guys and girls, i bought my girlfriend a instinct for her birthday, and went skin shopping for her phone as well as my mogul. i came across this site that sold the same protective meterial as the invis product but way cheaper. i have purchased 2 from them with no problems whatsoever. the only difference is they dont send you the solution (soap water) you can mix the solution at home. i only see the gsm version on the site for the diamond, but from what i understand they will have the us version cover on the site in a few days. or just email them and they will take care of you. http://www.bestskinsever.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond