PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 12:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Increase screen sensitivity??

I would like to mod the screen sensitivity much like the common vogue edit. I want to be able to scroll using the tip of the stylus or my fingernail to flick though menus and what not.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b
Re: Increase screen sensitivity??

Yah the sensitivity is good on Touch.. on Diamond I cannot scroll through some of the windows easily w/ my finger anymore.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ret2961 is becoming a great contributor

Agreed. I have a hard time scrolling on this one. Maybe we had it better than we thought with the Touch???
Old 09-21-2008, 02:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ret2961 View Post
Agreed. I have a hard time scrolling on this one. Maybe we had it better than we thought with the Touch???
Maybe... I really hope someone can figure this one out. It slows way too slow and I hate that I can't use my stylus tip to scroll.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

JBCOBRA is a n00b

Search for a program named Diamond Tweak 0.5, it's on the Telus Diamond thread in this forum. It will fix your problem with the sensitivity! I was having the same problem you have, and now it's like butter! It's even better than my old Touch. I don't know why Sprint made it so hard to scroll around? Install that program and set your sensitivity to "intermediate" or "High" and you will be totally impressed with your Diamond!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:40 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I set it to very high and only noticed a marginal improvement at best. Now I have been playing with the registry for a while so I'm going to hard reset and try once more.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ret2961 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCOBRA View Post
Search for a program named Diamond Tweak 0.5, it's on the Telus Diamond thread in this forum. It will fix your problem with the sensitivity! I was having the same problem you have, and now it's like butter! It's even better than my old Touch. I don't know why Sprint made it so hard to scroll around? Install that program and set your sensitivity to "intermediate" or "High" and you will be totally impressed with your Diamond!

It's better than stock, that's for sure. Still doesn't seem as smooth as the Touch to me, but it is better...

Thanks
Old 09-21-2008, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/$0 Exec Plan..YES I SAID $0

fergdogg23 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to fergdogg23

Dan, nice to see you back on and nice to see you have joined the diamond team. I laoded the Tweaks and it worked pretty well for me as well as I also used the flip clock (worked great) next thing to try will be the TF3DConfig. We will see what happens from here.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

JBCOBRA is a n00b

DHarvey, I didn't do any hacks other than the BT stereo thing before I installed the tweaks. I set my sensitivity to Intermediate, and the Finger Pressure to Intermediate. After rebooting, it was night and day for me. It works just as well as the iPhone. It's very smooth and easy to navigate around without ANY stutter. I'm wondering if it got better for you after a hard reset?

Also, I tried some of the memory tweaks from that program and I had some lock ups. So I would recommend not using any of those right now.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I actually did have to hard reset and then installed the tweaks and it seems better. Still nowhere as sensitive as the Vogue when it comes to scrolling though menus but it is much better.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond