PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

digit is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BuildOS issues - login

I can't login to the new BuildOS, no matter what username/password combo I try. It just gives me the "fail1" error and quits.

So, question: can I copy the OEM's from the new BuildOS folder and use them with an older version of BuildOS?

In Soviet Russia, the ROM flashes you!

Thanks, Helmi_c, and the rest of PPCGeeks--you rock!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: BuildOS issues - login

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit View Post
I can't login to the new BuildOS, no matter what username/password combo I try. It just gives me the "fail1" error and quits.

So, question: can I copy the OEM's from the new BuildOS folder and use them with an older version of BuildOS?
No. New kitchens will not work with older buildos versions. You are having connectivity problems...probably because you are behind a proxy. Find a Internet connection not behind a proxy (until proxy support is fixed).

Last edited by gguruusa; 03-30-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

digit is a n00b

Okay, thanks! My ISP uses this weird routing scheme, so that makes sense. I will give that a try and reply back. Many thanks!
Old 03-31-2008, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

digit is a n00b

Hmm. Well, I gave it a whirl on another ISP...same problem. "fail1," can't login.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Find me in the chat room. I'll be hard to find this week, however, so keep trying.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

digit is a n00b

Hey, I figured it out--it had something to do with my .Net install. I had an older version of .Net 2; once I updated that, everything ran smoothly. Go figure.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development