View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 03:02 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BuildOS issues - login

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit View Post
I can't login to the new BuildOS, no matter what username/password combo I try. It just gives me the "fail1" error and quits.

So, question: can I copy the OEM's from the new BuildOS folder and use them with an older version of BuildOS?
No. New kitchens will not work with older buildos versions. You are having connectivity problems...probably because you are behind a proxy. Find a Internet connection not behind a proxy (until proxy support is fixed).

Last edited by gguruusa; 03-30-2008 at 03:05 PM.