PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth headphones

I had mostly success with bluetoothheadphones and the tp, now with the tp2 im using backbeat bluetooth 903 and thyre okay but within every song im getting hiccups at least 5 or 6 times whether im walking or running. Has anyone had any luch with bluetoth headphones that work perfectly. Dont really care how much they cost as long as they work, any suggestions? Thanks
Old 06-27-2010, 01:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

geekocd is a n00b
Re: Bluetooth headphones

I have the motorola s305's and have no problems. (they're affordable to boot)
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-S305-...7615804&sr=8-4
Old 06-27-2010, 05:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Moto s9-HD's are a bit more expensive, but their fantastic!

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Bluet...7632402&sr=8-1

Old 06-27-2010, 08:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

+1, I LOVE my Motorola S9-HDs

I use them all day at work.

~John
Old 06-27-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 Verizon
Carrier: Telkomsel TelkomFlexy

xicloe is just getting started

U should try Jawbone Icon or Prime, the noice canceling is amazing !!!
Old 06-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
Moto s9-HD's are a bit more expensive, but their fantastic!

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Bluet...7632402&sr=8-1

Yep, I agree too. They are quite good however, I get about 2 good hours of use out of them, not the 6 hours that motorola claims. (and yes, I have the HD's). Also, I thought I was goinf to have to return mine becasue I gor very sweaty one day while mowing my lawn and the left earphone crapped out. I tried it with two other phones and it still didn't work, so I contacted Amazon about returning them (no problem there) however, the next day after drying out a bit, everything worked fine.

Overall, sound quality is great. BT reception between my TP2 and my headset is outstanding. I can set my phone down and walk almost entirely around my house and listen to music. ( 3 levels, each about 1000 sq ft, wood framed house)
Some reviewers on Amazon say that you will lose connection if you keep it in your front pocket. I HAVE NOT had this problem, in fact thats where my TP stays most of the time.
The only complaint that I have is that the bulge on the back of them gets in the way if I try to lay down and listen to music and certain sunglasses don't fit as well - but you would expect that with any over the ear design.
General construction is exceptional and durable. Fit is good for me and I have a big head.
Finally, the SRS-WOW feature is pretty cool. You can enable it by holding down the fast forward button. There are three settings; off, normal and bass. Sounds a lot better with it turned on and I use the "bass" mode when I mow my lawn.

Overall, they are a great investment, hust make sure you get the s9-HD and NOT the plain s9.

Hope that helps.

David
Old 06-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the Accessories forum

Last edited by [sammich]; 06-27-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yep, I agree too. They are quite good however, I get about 2 good hours of use out of them, not the 6 hours that motorola claims. (and yes, I have the HD's). Also, I thought I was goinf to have to return mine becasue I gor very sweaty one day while mowing my lawn and the left earphone crapped out. I tried it with two other phones and it still didn't work, so I contacted Amazon about returning them (no problem there) however, the next day after drying out a bit, everything worked fine.

Overall, sound quality is great. BT reception between my TP2 and my headset is outstanding. I can set my phone down and walk almost entirely around my house and listen to music. ( 3 levels, each about 1000 sq ft, wood framed house)
Some reviewers on Amazon say that you will lose connection if you keep it in your front pocket. I HAVE NOT had this problem, in fact thats where my TP stays most of the time.
The only complaint that I have is that the bulge on the back of them gets in the way if I try to lay down and listen to music and certain sunglasses don't fit as well - but you would expect that with any over the ear design.
General construction is exceptional and durable. Fit is good for me and I have a big head.
Finally, the SRS-WOW feature is pretty cool. You can enable it by holding down the fast forward button. There are three settings; off, normal and bass. Sounds a lot better with it turned on and I use the "bass" mode when I mow my lawn.

Overall, they are a great investment, hust make sure you get the s9-HD and NOT the plain s9.

Hope that helps.

David
weird, i get extremely good battery life. they've actually never died while i was listening to them.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: smartphone
Carrier: At&t

rafaellopez is a n00b

My favorite one is Jabra
Old 12-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Advertisement
Carrier: Vodafone

benjymac is a n00b

I would like to know what is the best quality Bluetooth headset on your ear on the market today. I do not want wireless, Bluetooth. I will carefully Bluetooth headset.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions