PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch Vogue
Carrier: sprint

ahbroody is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: windows mobile/phone is done..

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
but if palm comes out with something like the hd2 but with webos. on sprint im sooo there...
Now that would be nice. Phone like HD2 webos with flash comming feb. That would get my OOoooOOOO face.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work

Noir, he's being bashed because this is *points to forum* the NEWS forum
not some oh I'll slip some news in there to state my negativity for the trend in wm. There is a general discussion for that...and its not being used because lo and behold there is a thread like that there...

So.... only one that should really have a problem with this is the mods. Your acting like you never made a mistake on this forum board, and to speak on what you said about the development of WM and how people on this site as well as people from XDA well that isnt WM work, thats the community and I dont think Android has that same problem nor apple nor rim. Dont get me wrong, the ones that make our devices work better than the manufactures are always a big help but like I said that isnt WM work so what would WM be without us to make it work even beter? Just to ask a question for anyone to answer... does Android, Apple, Symbian and Rim have custom roms?
Old 01-10-2010, 08:33 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I think we've pretty much reached the point where we are chasing our tails with this topic. I think we can all admit that MS has has some issues. I happen to disagree that WM is dean and that Android/iPhone are going to rule the world. That's my opinion. Be that as it may, since this post is not, and has nothing to do with news, I'm shutting this down and moving it to where it belongs.

FYI: If another thread like this starts getting ugly and out of control, steps are going to be taken. We're a community of folks with similar interests. Lets remember that and start acting like it...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Tags
microsoft, palm, webos, windows mobile