View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 08:33 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: windows mobile/phone is done..

I think we've pretty much reached the point where we are chasing our tails with this topic. I think we can all admit that MS has has some issues. I happen to disagree that WM is dean and that Android/iPhone are going to rule the world. That's my opinion. Be that as it may, since this post is not, and has nothing to do with news, I'm shutting this down and moving it to where it belongs.

FYI: If another thread like this starts getting ugly and out of control, steps are going to be taken. We're a community of folks with similar interests. Lets remember that and start acting like it...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.