PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 01:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

oppman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CFay Custom RUU for CDMA Rhodium

Cfay... long time no ROM lol... hope all is good! so what do you mean you wont loose the data after updating to a new rom?
Old 10-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Thanks for the response!

You will be remembered as one of the best chefs here!

Lots of people didn't get to try your roms but they were simply amazing.
THANKS, I appreciate that really. I just released roms I made for myself and if others could use them they I was happy to help. The Palm Treo Pro was a little bit more challenging though haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger666 View Post
grrr false alarm... lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I agree...I was hoping that he was back.
SORRY yall lol I dont even own a Touch Pro 2 anymore and im not on Sprint anymore I moved to TMobile. I now am temporarily using an iphone 3gs until I get another upgrade in a few months with Tmobile. I think I will go with the best Android Phone they have at that time and hack that to pieces bc the iPhone is very flakey at times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppman View Post
Cfay... long time no ROM lol... hope all is good! so what do you mean you wont loose the data after updating to a new rom?
All is well thanks! I am picking up programming right now so ive been messing with that. When using this RUU, if you flash a RADIO or something of that sort that doesnt mess with the OS Partition of your Windows Mobile Phone then it wont hard reset after like if you used a regular RUU. Now if you flash a ROM it will hard reset as it should and it is recommended. Hope that clears it up.

This isnt the last time yall will see me, I will be back out once I get some more time and a new Android Device or something fun to hack.
-CFay

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFay View Post
THANKS, I appreciate that really. I just released roms I made for myself and if others could use them they I was happy to help. The Palm Treo Pro was a little bit more challenging though haha.

SORRY yall lol I dont even own a Touch Pro 2 anymore and im not on Sprint anymore I moved to TMobile. I now am temporarily using an iphone 3gs until I get another upgrade in a few months with Tmobile. I think I will go with the best Android Phone they have at that time and hack that to pieces bc the iPhone is very flakey at times.

All is well thanks! I am picking up programming right now so ive been messing with that. When using this RUU, if you flash a RADIO or something of that sort that doesnt mess with the OS Partition of your Windows Mobile Phone then it wont hard reset after like if you used a regular RUU. Now if you flash a ROM it will hard reset as it should and it is recommended. Hope that clears it up.

This isnt the last time yall will see me, I will be back out once I get some more time and a new Android Device or something fun to hack.
-CFay
thanks for taking your time and coming back for a while

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development