View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Avenger666
PPCGeeks Regular

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666
Re: CFay Custom RUU for CDMA Rhodium

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFay View Post
THANKS, I appreciate that really. I just released roms I made for myself and if others could use them they I was happy to help. The Palm Treo Pro was a little bit more challenging though haha.

SORRY yall lol I dont even own a Touch Pro 2 anymore and im not on Sprint anymore I moved to TMobile. I now am temporarily using an iphone 3gs until I get another upgrade in a few months with Tmobile. I think I will go with the best Android Phone they have at that time and hack that to pieces bc the iPhone is very flakey at times.

All is well thanks! I am picking up programming right now so ive been messing with that. When using this RUU, if you flash a RADIO or something of that sort that doesnt mess with the OS Partition of your Windows Mobile Phone then it wont hard reset after like if you used a regular RUU. Now if you flash a ROM it will hard reset as it should and it is recommended. Hope that clears it up.

This isnt the last time yall will see me, I will be back out once I get some more time and a new Android Device or something fun to hack.
-CFay
thanks for taking your time and coming back for a while