PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Hmm, anytime I edit something in Cookies Home Tab Editor, my phone does a soft reset than freezes on the main screen upon restart... I can turn the screen off and on, but the menu buttons are completely unresponsive and Manila never loads... Anyone else have this issue.??

Old 06-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I checked his slider and its not the same. I also tried going through a few of your threads but I havn't found it.
That's where I got it from. v1.7 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=642603 Can't help you more than that.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:52 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
I installed Ameba to close things on hitting X for the app. In tandem with the task manager for switching between apps you want open, it works well.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

Ameba is going to work the best for that on 6.5x roms. I haven't flashed a 6.5x rom that doesn't need AmeBa or xTask or Arkswitch, but Ameba allows you to set x to close.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:56 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Hmm, anytime I edit something in Cookies Home Tab Editor, my phone does a soft reset than freezes on the main screen upon restart... I can turn the screen off and on, but the menu buttons are completely unresponsive and Manila never loads... Anyone else have this issue.??

that is really odd. when in the editor what are you changing? I only get a soft reset when I change default and cht lockscreen....

what time is it folks?

reflash to stock, clear storage, pray, the flash to custom.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I checked his slider and its not the same. I also tried going through a few of your threads but I havn't found it.
That slider looks like the stock slider. That is not what you get if you install Dinik's slider cab on your phone. Not sure if that is an old screenshot he had out there or what, but the Xpress has on his rom is the current Dinik slider.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
that is really odd. when in the editor what are you changing? I only get a soft reset when I change default and cht lockscreen....

what time is it folks?

reflash to stock, clear storage, pray, the flash to custom.
I believe this problem will be fixed on the version I'm about to upload. Just ran CHT editor and Sense came up WAY quicker this time.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

sweet!! new rom coming!!

Old 06-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

New version updated on first post.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
That's where I got it from. v1.7 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=642603 Can't help you more than that.
Thanks I dont know how I missed that.

Sorry man.

Just quick question.

When I add a cab its not in the clear quicklink. It looks like the cab covers quicklink rather then being inside. So I was curious if its possible to use a photomanager to overlap the quicklink dink theme over the cabs default photo?

Sorry if im not up with the lingo Hope I make sense. haha

Old 06-03-2010, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Sweeeet, updating now...!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development