PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 12:06 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I would like to change the windows lock button to CHT Lock anyone know were this setting is?
Export:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila , and try to export Home.lock.* and see what that does...

Old 04-25-2010, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Export:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila , and try to export Home.lock.* and see what that does...
Thanks but I need to find the key and somehow change it to CHT lock. Maybe its not possible or maybe CHT Editor already has it. I didn't think it would be in the Manila settings because its a windows program.

Droidrox39
Old 04-25-2010, 12:28 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Thanks but I need to find the key and somehow change it to CHT lock. Maybe its not possible or maybe CHT Editor already has it. I didn't think it would be in the Manila settings because its a windows program.
I have seen that co0kie inserts his registry settings :

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Co0kie

These two keys are all I have to do. Just export it plain, then export it changed to find the magic key...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:45 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I have seen that co0kie inserts his registry settings :

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Co0kie

These two keys are all I have to do. Just export it plain, then export it changed to find the magic key...
You know what they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001 copy.jpg (103.6 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
anyone else use mobile shell? seems the settings through mobile shell are all screwy. some don't have pics, others have the wrong pics. I looked through the app.reg and it looks fixable, but not for me yet. I think a lot of the cpl's were put wrong. Maybe my next big project (though sense with cookie 1.8 is pretty sweet looking, just too much of a memory hog).
Ya i had the same problem I think its the spb ms EXT, so I just didnt cook it in and install MS thru a cab, everything working great now. I love booting to 120 mb ram!
Old 04-25-2010, 02:26 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Ya i had the same problem I think its the spb ms EXT, so I just didnt cook it in and install MS thru a cab, everything working great now. I love booting to 120 mb ram!
I've actually had better luck with Indagroove's EXT. Seemed easier to customize, too.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:11 PM
VIP Member

Any one know how or if you can change the server or were HTC weather gets its data (I think you can). It will be raining here and the phones says its cloudy. Just not as accurate as I would like.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I've actually had better luck with Indagroove's EXT. Seemed easier to customize, too.
maybe i'll pull it from his kitchen then and give it a try next flash. right now I am completely setup so I'm gonna run this 23563 for a bit.

Old 04-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
the one i posted is of xda_uc folder in your storage card post flash, not for the kitchen...
I got it working.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Any one know how or if you can change the server or were HTC weather gets its data (I think you can). It will be raining here and the phones says its cloudy. Just not as accurate as I would like.
This is the URL that Calk used in his manila packages...

Quote:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"Weather.ServerURLOverride"="http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php?ac=XDADevs&locCode=%25ls&version= 1&device=innovation"
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development