PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||10-2-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

i switched from lead Rom and while ago, came back to the latest one. only one word.. FANTASTIC..

thanks lead
Old 12-06-2011, 05:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Beeline

DesertsStorm is a n00b
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||10-2-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Hi, leadpoizon, nice ROM, fast and stable so far! I have a question though... How do I remove Call History shortcut on Home Tab and replace it back with Alarm shortcut which is now on the clock widget? Don't even need a .cab for that, just tell me which of those _manila files do I edit. I am using a Mac and have no access to manilaHASH to figure it out myself. I use 10.2.11 (Multi-Carrier version)

Thanks!
Old 12-06-2011, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850

haramzee is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cganesh75 View Post
i switched from lead Rom and while ago, came back to the latest one. only one word.. FANTASTIC..

thanks lead
Hey cga nash, which of these 2 great roms are you using, the beta or the official?

It appears as though you can't go wrong using either version.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mizzourob is becoming a great contributor

Lead, any chance there might be a new build of the 6.5.x rom? It's been a while since anyone released a new 6.5.x rom for the sprint TP2.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertsStorm View Post
Hi, leadpoizon, nice ROM, fast and stable so far! I have a question though... How do I remove Call History shortcut on Home Tab and replace it back with Alarm shortcut which is now on the clock widget? Don't even need a .cab for that, just tell me which of those _manila files do I edit. I am using a Mac and have no access to manilaHASH to figure it out myself. I use 10.2.11 (Multi-Carrier version)

Thanks!
It's not simple as editing a single manila file. This is an entirely different Home tab, which I "perfected" to work with the TP2. If you are this confident in lua editing, you might wanna help me out with some of the edits I've been meaning to do, lol.

Anyway, I've had the final version of the ROM as my daily driver for couple of weeks now, and it's looks nice. The kitchen will be released soon, which is when you guys can change stuff up and make your own ROMS. (Trust me, I've made stuff super easy for you peeps.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzourob View Post
Lead, any chance there might be a new build of the 6.5.x rom? It's been a while since anyone released a new 6.5.x rom for the sprint TP2.
I don't plan on it, simply because of various things that don't exist for 6.5.x. If I do ever release, it'll always be in "Beta" stage, since it'll always have glitches.

Stuff that discourages me:
Code:
- The HTC EZ-Input keyboard is not meant 6.5.x (still wants to bring up the keyboard selection menu when you hit next to the keyboard icon in the taskbar, like in 6.5, though there is no arrow present.)
- Lock screen is fixed, but the lock call screen screen still needs to be fixed (I can do this with a little heavy editing)
- The 6.5.x HTC Album does not support facebook integration, so 6.5 one is used, but it doesn't suit the layout.
- Comm Manager does not have proper rotation support
- Dialer has a bunch of glitches here and there (Different builds cause different problems and require patches and stuff.)
- I'm picky about stuff looking good and being fully functional so all the above bothers me, haha.
I have been thinking of making a senseless edition of 6.5.x, though.

If you want to play around and make your own 6.5.x ROM, I will be releasing the kitchen after my finals are over, which is when I'll have time. It sucks that I don't have a server to upload it all in one piece, so I'll have to split it into like 10 parts. (reason I've been so lazy about it.) -_-

Last edited by leadpoizon; 12-10-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

circusclown is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks for the dramatic improvement in my TP2! Your rom is quick, stable, smooth. Everything works so well. Absolutely awesome!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Beeline

DesertsStorm is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
If you are this confident in lua editing, you might wanna help me out with some of the edits I've been meaning to do, lol.
Depends on what you are up to! Maybe I could (and gladly would) help. Just need the kitchen, some time (my current job is pretty time-consuming), and an emulator ... All the rest is RTFM
Old 12-12-2011, 11:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
It sucks that I don't have a server to upload it all in one piece, so I'll have to split it into like 10 parts.
Dude, I got plenty of space on mine. Hit me up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor

Nice ROM, lead. Just a quick question, would it be possible to remove the RSS thing all together in the home page? I already used the cab to reduce it to a quicklink, but frankly, I use Gonews touch for the RSS thing so the RSS hub is useless for me.

Thanks.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
Nice ROM, lead. Just a quick question, would it be possible to remove the RSS thing all together in the home page? I already used the cab to reduce it to a quicklink, but frankly, I use Gonews touch for the RSS thing so the RSS hub is useless for me.

Thanks.
Try this:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development