PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 10:27 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM||KITCHEN|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||10-2-11|[Sprint] [Multi-Carrier]

I don't have bluetooth laptop, and don't tether much anymore, but would using NoData to disable the other connection work for this?
Old 02-06-2012, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mizzourob is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Lead, thank you for the Kitchen! I was able to cook a 6.5.x rom that has a working twitter tab other sense updates and the RSS widget on the home screen!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mizzourob is becoming a great contributor

Lead... Maybe I missed it because I'm a rom cooking n00b, but is there a way to re-enable the Windows start button in 6.5.3 (sys 23152)? I tried to alter the registry by changing the key "TextModeEnabled" to 0 to hopefully re-enable the start menu instead of the key having a value of 1 as described here to disable the start menu which is how it comes when I flash the build. I could not find a specific EXT package listed that either disables (or enables) the start menu when checked (or left unchecked).
Old 02-11-2012, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzourob View Post
Lead... Maybe I missed it because I'm a rom cooking n00b, but is there a way to re-enable the Windows start button in 6.5.3 (sys 23152)? I tried to alter the registry by changing the key "TextModeEnabled" to 0 to hopefully re-enable the start menu instead of the key having a value of 1 as described here to disable the start menu which is how it comes when I flash the build. I could not find a specific EXT package listed that either disables (or enables) the start menu when checked (or left unchecked).
That's just to disable the icon buttons for soft keys. To enable the start many and/or X button use the following:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\BubbleTiles]
"HardwareStartKeyEnabled"=dword:0 ;0 to enable start menu button
"HardwareDoneKeyEnabled"=dword:0 ;0 to enable X button
This is available in the reg file at the follwing location:

EXT Packages\2 - 6.5.3\ZZZ - Tweaks\
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Lead, recently I noticed that your latest ROM had this problem that automatically turn the phone out of sleep from time to time. I shut off all of those obvious "automatic" update that connects to data service, such as facebook, weather. But still, I would see the phone turn on from time to time, and drain the battery really fast. Any thoughts?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Are you sure that you're not in an area where you might have bad reception? When your phone switching from EV to 1X, you phone screen turns on. This is also true when you are in an area where you roam, so each time the signal status (roam,EV,1X) changes, your screen turns on. When you a text or MMS this happens as well, because your phone switches to 1X to receive.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro2
Carrier: sun

insomia is a n00b

thanks LEAD for this fantastic ROMS...it really resurrected my old TP2 to its glory. i cant believe that im still posting in this thread....and i think im the last poster here!!

im now playing with your kitchen...

again...thanks!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mtako is a n00b

Thanks for the great kitchen for us still rocking our TP2s.

I'm new to all of this but learning bit by bit. I noticed you didn't include projects for your Senseless LITE versions. Could you post the project files for these? (Sprint preferably). It'd help me out a lot to figure out what in essential and what isn't.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro2
Carrier: sun

insomia is a n00b

hi mtako,

i guess were the only one who's still following this thread. hopefully chef LEAD will visit this thread for some useful inputs.

btw...i also like senseless lite which is not included in the projects so i stared from the scratch... but lots of trial and error. do you manage how to enable the glow/highlight when pressing an in icons?
Old 05-06-2012, 03:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtako View Post
Thanks for the great kitchen for us still rocking our TP2s.

I'm new to all of this but learning bit by bit. I noticed you didn't include projects for your Senseless LITE versions. Could you post the project files for these? (Sprint preferably). It'd help me out a lot to figure out what in essential and what isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
hi mtako,

i guess were the only one who's still following this thread. hopefully chef LEAD will visit this thread for some useful inputs.

btw...i also like senseless lite which is not included in the projects so i stared from the scratch... but lots of trial and error. do you manage how to enable the glow/highlight when pressing an in icons?
Hey folks, I'm afraid I didn't actually save a project file for the LITE version of the senseless ROM. The process to make it very simple though. The categories I made are as follows:

# Common - Required for all ROMs
# Sense Experience - Only for Sense ROMs
# Non-Sense Experience - Only for Sense-less ROMs
# Third Party Apps - Everything in here is not required for any ROM to function. (Hint: for Lite ROMS.)
# 6.5 - Only stuff for 6.5 ROMs, but use Contact Card from this for 6.5.x
# 6.5.x - Only stuff for 6.5.x, Album is without online albums and upload capability, so you can use the 6.5 one instead if you wish.
# Manila 2.5 - For Sense ROM only
# Manila Tweaks - For Sense ROM only.
# Tweaks - For all ROMs.

If you import any 6.5.x SYS files, make sure to delete smartdialuiext.dll from the SYS to the Kitchen doesn't crash (HTC Phone Canvas has its' own version.)

Hope that stuff helps.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development