PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (EnergyRom)
Carrier: Sprint

Ghaleon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]11|16|09[alpha] psyklone 0.20 Custom Manila 2.1 (21876) almost beta :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
hmm thats weird cuz i didnt change anything related to grp, location service, or google. my location is not working for me but google maps is fine, just run quickgps before hand

perhaps something with the geoservice is incompatible with 21876sys

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Google maps works if I enable GPS, what I ment was that the default "My Location" action (if you click the blue dot icon on the lower right of the map) without GPS on didn't not work. It simply does nothing, where normally you'd get the rough estimate of your location based on cell tower. When I got the crash by disabling and then enabling "My Location" in the google maps options I received an error message when hitting the blue dot; something along the lines of "Your location is not currently available", which leads me to believe that you are correct in the assumption that something is wrong with the service.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey t0mmyr,

Flashed 2.0.....No major issues just a few kinks and opinions.

1. Why did you remove clean ram?
2. Tetris Pop does not work...I get......"Error loading a Component of the Game"...."Please Reinstall"
3. Has been a slight graphic placement even in the Psyki Roms but have you noticed the weird positioning of the button in Quick GPS?......Just curious
4. This is a question and a opinion. Are the Productivity and Utilities folders supposed to look "rainbowish"? If so I don't care for it much. I like the colored folders just not orange/grey/green in the same folder..........And if you did not intend on them to be like this then I must have a weird glitch in my flash.

Other than that.
I LOVE THE NEW LOCK SCREEN SLIDER!!!!!
Keep on Rockin...........Looks GOOD!
Can't wait to flash that 2.5............WAITING FOR THE P.M
Thanks again tommy

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

Last edited by twisteddan; 11-16-2009 at 06:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
I'm going back to .1.5 for until I get home, I'm having trouble with .2.0, first flash it froze while on the lock screen, when I soft reset I had a white box on all the manila tabs and couldn't do much of anything before it froze again. Reflashed and it seemed fine until I went to the programs tab and everything had the default WinMo file icon and All Programs was empty, reset again and the "preparing for first use came up. I reflashed one more time and it seemed much better but the all programs menu is still empty, not waiting around for a freeze again. Could be a bad download, I'll retry .2.0 again tonight.
Ok, now my .1.5 is doing it, weird/no icons in programs tab, only had three rings available to choose from, etc. What could be causing this? Is it possible I screwed up my phone, or do I need to do the stock rom flash dance? Is it possibly caused by flashing from my sd card?

P.S. Someone else should try the manila 2.5 build, maybe it was my flashing issues that caused Sense not to load....

Last edited by Urufu_Shinjiro; 11-16-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Use to be TP , now its E-V-O

jacker is keeping up the good workjacker is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jacker

Camara shortcut works bro
clocks and alarms still doesn't though lol
As mentioned , like the new slider look. Awesome.
youtube checks out
In weather the my location is either not working on their end or is busted. Its just an endless updating for me. Never finishes.
Someone mention the tri color folders of productivity. Naaaahhh.... too much.
Location settings is greyed out and I can't activate it.
The internet explorer "e" . I don't like the blue. I like black. lol , just throwing it out there.

Sent myself an mms (pic) and no problems.

More pressing problems are the fact I had new mail and 2 missed calls and all I had to show for it was a question mark. Which doesn't make sense.

I had a question of how hard could it be to make it so the pics and videos and music to rotate on their respective tabs.

Thats all I seen so far. Such great battery life too boot.

Last edited by jacker; 11-17-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
can u guys check if u can send/receive mms, i sent one to myself a while ago and havent seen it come back, a tester reported he cant get it to work with his custom uscc settings
I am with USCC and have no problems with my MMS. Although I noticed you don't have an add server option so I just changed one of the servers to USCC. If you do this make sure you change a server settings that does not have any gateway setting in it, I think I used sprint. I have found with custom roms that when the setting are burned in you can change them but you can't blank one out, therefore the need to not have gateway settings.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
3. Has been a slight graphic placement even in the Psyki Roms but have you noticed the weird positioning of the button in Quick GPS?......Just curious
This seems to be a problem in multiple ROMs, I've seen it from a few chefs.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 11-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Loving the newest alpha (0.20)! I'm also having the my location weather issue. I love the new lock screen icons! This ROM is only missing 2 things to be certified as an everyday ROM for me. 1. My Location weather is important for me as I spend my time between 2 locations and having the GPS take care of that for me is important. 2. RSS Hub finger controls (swipe sideways to cycle through posts and finger scrolling) I use RSS Hub a lot and need that to work. Other wise this seems to be a really solid ROM that is very light on the battery. Keep it up!
Old 11-17-2009, 03:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM]11|11|09[alpha] psyklone 0.15 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
does this mean you may comeback to your rom and make updates after tommyr or you may make another great rom addition to tp???/
Perhaps. There will definitely be a TP2 rom in the future and if at that time people still want a Psyki TP rom I will make one

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:41 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Google maps works if I enable GPS, what I ment was that the default "My Location" action (if you click the blue dot icon on the lower right of the map) without GPS on didn't not work. It simply does nothing, where normally you'd get the rough estimate of your location based on cell tower. When I got the crash by disabling and then enabling "My Location" in the google maps options I received an error message when hitting the blue dot; something along the lines of "Your location is not currently available", which leads me to believe that you are correct in the assumption that something is wrong with the service.
i think im gonna go back to the 21874 sys and see if this fixes, one more change for 21876 to try and if not its gotta be the sys cuz nothing else related was changed
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Hey t0mmyr,

Flashed 2.0.....No major issues just a few kinks and opinions.

1. Why did you remove clean ram?
2. Tetris Pop does not work...I get......"Error loading a Component of the Game"...."Please Reinstall"
4. This is a question and a opinion. Are the Productivity and Utilities folders supposed to look "rainbowish"? If so I don't care for it much. I like the colored folders just not orange/grey/green in the same folder..........And if you did not intend on them to be like this then I must have a weird glitch in my flash.

Other than that.
I LOVE THE NEW LOCK SCREEN SLIDER!!!!!
Keep on Rockin...........Looks GOOD!
Can't wait to flash that 2.5............WAITING FOR THE P.M
Thanks again tommy
1. i didnt, i updated it to 1.9 and the shortcuts got broken, its in ur /windows folder somewhere so i gotta fix the links
2. gonna remove that game then, just testing a few cabs to ext guess this one didnt work
3. huh?
4. ya i was messing in photoshop, my colors are all screwed its supposed to appear like the microsoft retail logo if u look at it from far but ill prob just change it to a solid color, any suggestions what to change those 2 folders to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
Ok, now my .1.5 is doing it, weird/no icons in programs tab, only had three rings available to choose from, etc. What could be causing this? Is it possible I screwed up my phone, or do I need to do the stock rom flash dance? Is it possibly caused by flashing from my sd card?

P.S. Someone else should try the manila 2.5 build, maybe it was my flashing issues that caused Sense not to load....
hmm, try the flash dance, i guess ill send the rest of the guys 2.5 links maybe u had a bad flash, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacker View Post
More pressing problems are the fact I had new mail and 2 missed calls and all I had to show for it was a question mark. Which doesn't make sense.

I had a question of how hard could it be to make it so the pics and videos and music to rotate on their respective tabs.
when u have more that 1 type of notification that icon appears so u have to click it and see what active notifications you have left to clear, i believe its intended to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
Loving the newest alpha (0.20)! I'm also having the my location weather issue. I love the new lock screen icons! This ROM is only missing 2 things to be certified as an everyday ROM for me. 1. My Location weather is important for me as I spend my time between 2 locations and having the GPS take care of that for me is important. 2. RSS Hub finger controls (swipe sideways to cycle through posts and finger scrolling) I use RSS Hub a lot and need that to work. Other wise this seems to be a really solid ROM that is very light on the battery. Keep it up!
1. gonna try removing one pack from wm21876 now, and then if that dont fix im going back to 21874
2. didnt know this rss hub a problem, ill cook the psyki version in and plz tell me if it solves ur issue next rom

Old 11-17-2009, 03:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM]11|11|09[alpha] psyklone 0.15 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) pm 4 private test

new psyli tp1 rom with manila 2.5 ?? wow iam sure everyone here wants one done lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development