View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Urufu_Shinjiro
PPCGeeks Regular

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]11|16|09[alpha] psyklone 0.20 Custom Manila 2.1 (21876) almost beta :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
I'm going back to .1.5 for until I get home, I'm having trouble with .2.0, first flash it froze while on the lock screen, when I soft reset I had a white box on all the manila tabs and couldn't do much of anything before it froze again. Reflashed and it seemed fine until I went to the programs tab and everything had the default WinMo file icon and All Programs was empty, reset again and the "preparing for first use came up. I reflashed one more time and it seemed much better but the all programs menu is still empty, not waiting around for a freeze again. Could be a bad download, I'll retry .2.0 again tonight.
Ok, now my .1.5 is doing it, weird/no icons in programs tab, only had three rings available to choose from, etc. What could be causing this? Is it possible I screwed up my phone, or do I need to do the stock rom flash dance? Is it possibly caused by flashing from my sd card?

P.S. Someone else should try the manila 2.5 build, maybe it was my flashing issues that caused Sense not to load....

Last edited by Urufu_Shinjiro; 11-16-2009 at 06:25 PM.