PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Jd's Easy Ask Kitchen (rom No Longer Supported)

What is "G53.0" ..... it is the answer to all ... it is designed for the SPCS user that has the need for the "stock feel" .... G53.0 is designed to mimic the original stock Sprint ROM with a Windows Mobile 6.5 base to give myself and whoever that wants to use it the idea custom ROM that is functional and complete I have tested all of the included apps to make sure that they are compatible and perform fast and blah blah blah ..... blah .... blah blah blah ... and it also yada yada yada and yada yada ... so when you need to quinch your thirst and that mighty juice just and gettin' it ... take a look at my star and let this be the phantom to silence your psyche ..........................

Last edited by jakdillard; 06-07-2009 at 04:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 36 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:42 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Re: "JD's Revenge" G53.0 ROM and Easy Ask Kitchen

JD's G53.0 ROM
Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED TO USE THIS ......

HOW TO UNLOCK: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503 (Please Read Carefully)

ROM: 1.08.573.1
Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 21502
AKU .5.0.70

Recommended Radio: 1.07.06F

Known Issues-
Not Known

JD's ROM
Whats Included:
(all that is missing can be found in the kitchen)

Teeter
HTC SPCS Streaming Media Drivers
HTC EZInput
HTC Xt9
HTC Streaming Media
Sprint TV
Sprint Music
Sprint Nav
OZ IM
JavaBlend
Adobe Reader
HTC Mp3 Trimmer
HTC Audio Booster
MS Remote Desktop
MS My Phone
JetCet Presentation
JetCet Printing
HTC BT File Explorer
HTC Quick GPS
HTC Album
HTC SPCS Manila
HTC Voice Recorder
MS Live Search
WorldCard Mobile
HTC USB PopUp
.Net 3.5
HTC Taskmanager
Opera 15445
YouTube
MS Office
Windows Live + Messenger

Whats Removed From Windows Mobile 6.5
(Some that have been removed can be found in the kitchen)

Getting Started
AutoUpdate
Transcriber
IPSECVPN

READ ME:
Don't know how to flash: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

rEaD mE tOo
NOTE: "THIS ROM IS DESIGNED FOR ME AND MY EVERYDAY USES I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE THE KITCHEN IN THE NEXT POST TO BUILD THE ROM THAT SUITS YOU."

ROM Downloads
G53.0 050509 http://www.sendspace.com/file/qw9pq0 (Current) 5-05-09

BIG THANKS TO YOUNGBREED_ENT AND CONFLIPPER

Last edited by jakdillard; 05-05-2009 at 07:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 22 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:42 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

JD's G53.0 ROM Change Log

050509:
Initial Release

Last edited by jakdillard; 05-05-2009 at 04:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:43 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

JD's Easy Ask Kitchen

Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED TO USE THIS ......

HOW TO UNLOCK: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503 (Please Read Carefully)

ROM: 1.08.573.1
Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 21502
AKU .5.0.70

Known Issues-
When in the phone app if you are using the HTC Dialer scrolling down using the dpad may cause the text to become blurry

Instructions:

Download the kitchen ........ extract to where ever you want .... add what ever OEM's to the "OEM" directory or make your own using the OEMizer then click where it says "click here to start" build and enjoy

JD's OEM
Whats Included:

HTC Album
Social Networking
Teeter
Audio Booster
Audio Manager
Quick GPS
Voice Recorder
MP3 Trimmer
HTC Zip
MS Office
Adobe Reader
BT Printing Drivers
BT FTP
RSS HUB
Streaming Media
Voice Command
Windows Live
HTC EZInput
HTC Xt9
HTC Taskmanager
Opera 15445
HTC Endkey
Random Access
WorldCard BCR
JetCet Printing
JetCet Presenter
Live Search
YouTube
Sprint Themed Manila
HTC Volume Overlay
HTC Large Title Bar
HTC Menu Enhancements
Remote Desktop
Sprint Nav
Sprite Backup
Sprint TV
WM 6.5 Themes
.Net 2.0
.Net 3.0
Sprint Music
SQLCE Mobile
HTC Sliding Sounds
HTC Ringtones
MS MyPhone
HTC Avatar
HTC Wallpaper
HTC Notification Manager
HTC Comm Manager Add-ons

Basically its a brake down of the OEM SPCS ROM with some updated apps and some added apps if there is something that you want added provide me the OEM and I will do what I can to get it in .......

KNOWN ISSUES-
when using the HTC Dialer and using the dpad to scroll down thru contacts in the phone app the text may become blurry

IF YOU CHOOSE TO BUILD OFF THIS ROM AND DECIDE TO POST IT PLEASE THANK ME

Don't know how to flash: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

Warning:

You and only you, are responsible for any changes you make to your PDA .... Flashing ROMs is a risk that you take that can potentially cause damage to the PDA ... I and the good people here of PPCGeeks will NOT be held responsible for such damage if it occurs .......

Kitchen Downloads
G52x 050509 http://www.sendspace.com/file/pa7yxm 5-05-09

Last edited by jakdillard; 05-05-2009 at 04:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 27 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:44 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

JD's Easy Ask Kitchen Change Log

050509:
Initial Release

Last edited by jakdillard; 05-05-2009 at 04:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work

i liked your kitchens of the past... but what about those of us who dont want stock? i dont want manila. i want titanium. and i want your stability, speed, and non power-draining rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Excellent!! That is exactly the ROM I'm looking for. All the stock feel with the 6.5 base. Hopefully you are able to build it WITHOUT 'touchflo 3.0'. The problem with most of the custom ROMS is that they include the touchflo 3.0 scrolling software which over-rides the 6.5 kinetic scrolling. Additionally the touchflo 3.0 slows down graphical performance by up to 25%. If you can build it the right way, I'll be all over your new ROM

Nathan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I like your choice of words describing the 'revenged' ROMS
Old 05-05-2009, 01:58 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
i liked your kitchens of the past... but what about those of us who dont want stock? i dont want manila. i want titanium. and i want your stability, speed, and non power-draining rom.
I plan to include my kitchen I just have some cleaning to do to it first so ROM today kitchen ...... well later ... today is my b-day so .......
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:01 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Excellent!! That is exactly the ROM I'm looking for. All the stock feel with the 6.5 base. Hopefully you are able to build it WITHOUT 'touchflo 3.0'. The problem with most of the custom ROMS is that they include the touchflo 3.0 scrolling software which over-rides the 6.5 kinetic scrolling. Additionally the touchflo 3.0 slows down graphical performance by up to 25%. If you can build it the right way, I'll be all over your new ROM

Nathan
well not really actually some use an old cdma tf3d or they may be using tf3d2 in my rom I do include a slight updated gsm tf3d which performs faster but at any rate you can just disable it or try the rom out then use the kitchen to build one that will suit you
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development