PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Anyone else having trouble with showaco titanium weather (4.2) under this rom? Mine appears to setup and download, but there are no graphics. I re-installed twice, no luck.

Pete
here is the cab I have used for a few weeks that seems to work well with all roms I've tried. good luck
Attached Files
File Type: cab ShowacoTitaniumWx_v4.2_wep.cab (2.92 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerrus78 View Post
is any one having problems flashing with this new rom? I cant get past the first splash screen and then just keeps reseting? i was able to flash with the older ones so i have no idea?? does any one have the Aug. 1st Rom? any help??
If flashing the shipped ROM doesn't help, another thing to try is to format your internal storage. Just backup your essential files to your computer. Depending on the ROM / OS version you were running previously, there may be some files, hidden or otherwise, that conflict with this ROM / OS.

Hit me with some THANKS!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Hey, it's too soon for me to tell yet whether it made a difference for me, but I did an extensive search and could not find any other posts to substantiate your claim. Even No2Chem's own FAQs seem to indicate that there's no difference between discharges - and a fast charge via usb is the same as being charged via the wall socket.

I don't think a fast charge will last any less than a slow charge.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmiller View Post
Battery life for me after turning off the quick charge made a big difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
I turned off the rapidcharge toggle and installed Lumos and battery life is much better.
All the fastcharge driver does is charge from a usb port at the same exact rate the phone charges from a wall charger. Unless you only charge your phone via usb and do not use a wall charger, there is no reason to think it would affect battery life on your phone. You can read about it at nueROM. You can also see for yourself using programs like battery monitor.

On a sidenote, I think the fastcharge did kill the usb hub inside of an old Dell monitor I have...which is why you get the warning when you enable fastcharge .
Old 08-09-2009, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: unknown

Randy954 is a n00b

Is the safe tethering registry edits installed in the new version of the rom. So sprint cant tell if its hooked to a pc or not.
please answer because i havent gotten an answer the few times ive asked!!!!
thanks
Old 08-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
here is the cab I have used for a few weeks that seems to work well with all roms I've tried. good luck
This version (also 4.2) causes an error, "an error occurred on sub_main_exitaction. An error occurred retrieiving the registry key Continue?" and it quits whether I say yes or no.

Strange. My version of 4.2 was connecting and seemed to be working, but just would not display the graphics...

Pete
Old 08-10-2009, 08:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work

MMS is working for me. Have you guys tried a newer version of Arcsoft MMS like 5.2.1.22 instead of the Sprint one?

Old 08-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
Thanks. I tried that one a million times. It installs, but does not send nor receive picture mails......
Did you run the cab to un-install previous versions of Arcsoft and Sprint Pic Mail before you installed the new cab?
Old 08-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Telus

Neotropolis is a n00b

I just installed your rom, and it is really good man! Just as good as Juicy's, but you have more programs/features so i like it better. The battery life is a bit lower, but whatever, I can deal with it with this type of slickness.

Good Job!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

hc1001 is a n00b

Quote:
Anyone else having trouble with showaco titanium weather (4.2) under this rom? Mine appears to setup and download, but there are no graphics. I re-installed twice, no luck.

Pete
i used this install and also remember to replace the mscr file in the titanium weather program folder with the one i included.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Showaco TitaniumWeather_v4.2.cab (1.45 MB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: mscr TitaniumWeather.mscr (16.4 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Lurker

cbutters is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to cbutters

Anybody having any trouble with the twitter push page? Whenever I click it to check out NRGZ28's twitter page I just see a blank page... Am I doing something wrong?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development