View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 11:52 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Hey, it's too soon for me to tell yet whether it made a difference for me, but I did an extensive search and could not find any other posts to substantiate your claim. Even No2Chem's own FAQs seem to indicate that there's no difference between discharges - and a fast charge via usb is the same as being charged via the wall socket.

I don't think a fast charge will last any less than a slow charge.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmiller View Post
Battery life for me after turning off the quick charge made a big difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
I turned off the rapidcharge toggle and installed Lumos and battery life is much better.
All the fastcharge driver does is charge from a usb port at the same exact rate the phone charges from a wall charger. Unless you only charge your phone via usb and do not use a wall charger, there is no reason to think it would affect battery life on your phone. You can read about it at nueROM. You can also see for yourself using programs like battery monitor.

On a sidenote, I think the fastcharge did kill the usb hub inside of an old Dell monitor I have...which is why you get the warning when you enable fastcharge .