PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jpeepers is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3/24/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.1 w/Alltel Manila HD OS 5.2.21028 UC Sprint + All Carrie

Cool. can't wait to try the new version out. Need anyone else to help test it out?

JP

Old 04-13-2009, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7
Carrier: Sprint

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work
Re: 3/24/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.1 w/Alltel Manila HD OS 5.2.21028 UC Sprint + All Carrie

Awsome, your rom has a few things that I havent seen in other roms, I love the big X. Looking forward to the update. Thanks.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

yeah same here. Hopefully some of the other minor issues with the old one like teh calendar display on the home page and the multiple item selection is pocket outlook are addressed in both the update and the Rhodium version.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 04-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
yeah same here. Hopefully some of the other minor issues with the old one like teh calendar display on the home page and the multiple item selection is pocket outlook are addressed in both the update and the Rhodium version.

yep I added the calendar display files, so now you can have up to 5 appointments on the today screen.

As for the multiple selection in pocket outlook, you cannot select multiple emails the way you used to in older builds. In the newer builds Microsoft changed it so you have to hit menu/select messages/(All, All Below, or Several). not much I can do about it.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Re: 4/14/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.2 w/Alltel Manila HD + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21042 UC

New version uploaded.

please note this is the sprint + Topaz Manila. I will upload the other 3 versions when i get home later tonight. check the first post for change log and link.

p.s. the topaz manila doesnt include background for all. from what ive read it has some glitches. but if you want it im sure there is a cab floating around in the forums somewhere, just search for it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:34 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: 4/14/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.2 w/Alltel Manila HD + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21042 UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
New version uploaded.

please note this is the sprint + Topaz Manila. I will upload the other 3 versions when i get home later tonight. check the first post for change log and link.

p.s. the topaz manila doesnt include background for all. from what ive read it has some glitches. but if you want it im sure there is a cab floating around in the forums somewhere, just search for it.
Your description on the first post still says it has XBOXMod HD Manila. I'm pretty sure that's just unchanged for now, but thought you should be aware.
Downloading now.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thaanks, i tried to update it as much as i could before work. now i added the "or topaz manila", because im still making an hd version since many people cant deal with the topaz glitches.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Nice work, man ... thanks again the work on my keyboard ... looks great!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the work on this. Waiting on the HD version as well then will try both of them out
Old 04-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Lurker

gatorbuc7 is a n00b

How do I setup my hotmail account? I used to be able to set it up in the mail tab. I like to access my msn.com hotmail account from the mail tab in tf3d. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development