PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4/20/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.3 w/Alltel Manila HD + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21028 UC

this should work...just install the clock you want then unzip this manila file to your windows folder (make sure the clock is installed first). let me know if it works.
Attached Files
File Type: zip manila home layout.zip (14.6 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work
Re: 4/20/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.3 w/Alltel Manila HD + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21028 UC

Hi Tersoth, Any chance you will be releaseing a WM6.5 with Manila soon? Just curious. I like the ROMS you have. I have tried a few others but I always revert back to yours. I like Manila (HD or Rhodium) but would like to give 6.5 a chance as well, especially since there are all kinds of customizations now
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 05-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

thanks im glad you enjoy it. and yep im working on it, im in the process of skinning everything i can get my hands on...ive done titanium, dialer, scroll bars, parts of themes (still working on .tsk files), titanium weather, i just have the program icons to do and 2 alternative titanium themes. the only thing that sucks is that 6.5 is a rom hog taking up 10-15 mb more than usual, so ive been leaving tf3d out to make up the difference. but it should be up in a week. sorry it takes sooooo long to get updates out.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the ROM. Hopefully you will have 1 with TF3D and 1 without
Old 05-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey Tersoth, just checking in to see if you are still planning on releasing an updated ROM
Old 05-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yep, its almost ready. i just have one more issue to resolve...on the picture tab in manila it says "no picture available", but no one seems to know how to fix it...im going to try one last thing and if it doesnt work ill just upload it with the broken tab
Old 05-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
yep, its almost ready. i just have one more issue to resolve...on the picture tab in manila it says "no picture available", but no one seems to know how to fix it...im going to try one last thing and if it doesnt work ill just upload it with the broken tab
Just checking to see if you have an update on the ROM
Old 05-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yep i have an update (im pretty sure i fixed the picture tab problem)..the only thing is that last night i tried to flash the rom, but my comp wouldnt detect my phone...i even tried flashing fron the bootloader and it wouldnt read the device. i have the one with the broken tf3d picture tab so ill upload that tomorrow.

does anyone know a way to have files sent over bluetooth saved to the internal storage and not the device memory? or if their is a way to do it over wifi from my comp to my phone? cause i cant even flash the stock rom and take it in to sprint.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
yep i have an update (im pretty sure i fixed the picture tab problem)..the only thing is that last night i tried to flash the rom, but my comp wouldnt detect my phone...i even tried flashing fron the bootloader and it wouldnt read the device. i have the one with the broken tf3d picture tab so ill upload that tomorrow.

does anyone know a way to have files sent over bluetooth saved to the internal storage and not the device memory? or if their is a way to do it over wifi from my comp to my phone? cause i cant even flash the stock rom and take it in to sprint.
Tersoth ... is there any way you can use an over the air service like MyPhone to transfer the files? I don't know about Alltel (that's your service?) ... but with my local Sprint repair facility, they never even look at what rom is on the device.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: 5/28/09 TerSoth's ROM v1.4 wm6.5 w/HTC Theme + Alltel Topaz OS 5.2.21232 UC/Gener

Quote:
Tersoth ... is there any way you can use an over the air service like MyPhone to transfer the files? I don't know about Alltel (that's your service?) ... but with my local Sprint repair facility, they never even look at what rom is on the device.
yeah I was thinking of using dashwire or myphone...I'll give them a try.

P.S. new update up.

It is wm 6.5 that i skinned to look like htc stuff...i skinned about everything I could get my hands on. As with most 6.5 builds they are still beta-ish...I played with it for a while but I always revert back to 6.1. Maybe some of you will enjoy it. The picture Tab in tf3d is broken...I think I fixed it (not in this build) but am unable to test it right now since my diamond is out of action.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development