PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking restoring diamond theme help

hey guys i am running mightys 4.5 rom and i had a zip file of probex's theme and i installed it. to install it i had to install resco file explorer and then copy the files inside the zip and then pasted them into the windows file, i was asked to overwrite manila filesand i kept sayn yes and DONE i got the new probex theme but now i would lik to know how to get mightys default theme, lik da all black one without havin to reflash his ROM... if anyone can help thanks! if anyone wants the theme its so sick jus tell me how to attach it nd ill gladly do it.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: restoring diamond theme help

Unless you backed up the files before you over wrote them you are probably SOL unless you do a hard reset, but good news Mighty should be releasing 4.6 any day now and that will be reason enough to hard reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Unless you backed up the files before you over wrote them you are probably SOL unless you do a hard reset, but good news Mighty should be releasing 4.6 any day now and that will be reason enough to hard reset
to back it up could i use PIM Backup or does that only work for lik contact, messages, email, nd things lik that? if thats true wat kind of backup program can i use?
Old 02-28-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3Dâ„¢

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangmobb View Post
to back it up could i use PIM Backup or does that only work for lik contact, messages, email, nd things lik that? if thats true wat kind of backup program can i use?
PIM backup only does contacts, emails, call logs, messages, appointments, calendar entries, etc.

To back it up, simply copy it to a backup folder before you replace it.

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party
Old 02-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownforce View Post
PIM backup only does contacts, emails, call logs, messages, appointments, calendar entries, etc.

To back it up, simply copy it to a backup folder before you replace it.
but lik wat would i copy?.. da whole windows folder?! WHY AM I SUCH A NOOB LOL thanks for da help
Old 02-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
but lik wat would i copy?.. da whole windows folder?! WHY AM I SUCH A NOOB LOL thanks for da help
You look at the files in the zip folder your going to copy over and you find those files on your phone and make a backup of them.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

PIM is only for personal information, not actual files. Most full backup suites (SPB, Sprite) are not free. You can ask someone with Mighty 4.5 to zip up their .manila files for you so you can copy them back over. Sorry I am not that guy.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
PIM is only for personal information, not actual files. Most full backup suites (SPB, Sprite) are not free. You can ask someone with Mighty 4.5 to zip up their .manila files for you so you can copy them back over. Sorry I am not that guy.
ha ha yu meanie lol but its cool cuz da theme is sick but am debatin wether to flash to juicys rom or wait for mightys new release..
Old 02-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
You look at the files in the zip folder your going to copy over and you find those files on your phone and make a backup of them.
but yu dont kno which its goin to be writen over till yu paste nd it says overwrite blahblah file nd yea lol nd all da files are named lik manilla.######## nd yea
Old 02-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
but yu dont kno which its goin to be writen over till yu paste nd it says overwrite blahblah file nd yea lol nd all da files are named lik manilla.######## nd yea
You can unzip the files on your computer and from there you can see all the manila files. Then using a program like Total Commander you could back all the manila files up and then copy the new ones over.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development