PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 02:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ( Updated SYS 20924 ) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
step one dig old sony walk man
step two place walk man on top of diamond
step three turn on

(optional step one) realise that cornelious2 is an *** and that the cdma diamond doesn't have the fm radio working yet.
IT WORKS NOW THANKS TO CALCU...
BTW... you're right you're an ***

Last edited by Young DC; 11-06-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:44 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: (Updated Fixed SYS) 20924 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Calcu or TC;

I have a question....I am a tad new at ROM building, but I was able to compile a cab file with my email settings and whatnot.
I want this cab file to load with the "extras for sprint" cabs. How can I do this?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 11-06-2008, 06:03 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Calcu or TC;

I have a question....I am a tad new at ROM building, but I was able to compile a cab file with my email settings and whatnot.
I want this cab file to load with the "extras for sprint" cabs. How can I do this?
drop the cab in the operator package then edit the config txt in the extended pkg to include the cab. if you need help with that just hit me up with a pm.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:14 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
if you need help with that just hit me up with a pm.

PM Sent!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond 300
Carrier: Movistar

elparra72 is a n00b
Unhappy Re: (Updated Fixed SYS) 20924 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Hi,

I'm trying to load any of those 20924 ROMs in my European Diamond and it doesn't boot. I've tried to copy SYS to my kitchen and Diamodn doesn´t boot. I've decompliled a .nbh, copy SYS and OEM to my kitchen and Diamond doesn´t boot.

I think problem is becasue I use GSM and your ROMs are CDMA but I'm not sure. I can install a CDMA SPL becasue of bricked device. Can anyone help me?. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

El Parra
Old 11-06-2008, 09:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: TELUS

Origins81 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to Origins81 Send a message via Skype™ to Origins81

@ Tobey or Calcu

Any chance of seeing a Juicy style battery meter in your oem folder as an option?
The % battery meters make me paranoid and the stock just plain sux
Old 11-06-2008, 09:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elparra72 View Post
Hi,

I'm trying to load any of those 20924 ROMs in my European Diamond and it doesn't boot. I've tried to copy SYS to my kitchen and Diamodn doesn´t boot. I've decompliled a .nbh, copy SYS and OEM to my kitchen and Diamond doesn´t boot.

I think problem is becasue I use GSM and your ROMs are CDMA but I'm not sure. I can install a CDMA SPL becasue of bricked device. Can anyone help me?. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

El Parra
yeah using a CDMA ROM on your GSM phone isn't going to work very well, i would suggest looking around over @ xda
Old 11-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Lol... Juicy style.... Search xda for any battery meter you want.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:06 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Fixed the power button bug, so updated everything to v2.7.1
Old 11-06-2008, 10:08 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by elparra72 View Post
Hi,

Regards,

El Parra

And yes, the problem is that this kitchen release was not meant for a GSM Diamond, so it will not work without modding

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development