PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

btw is anybody else having issues for youtube not going full screen, or does nobody else care? lol jw
Old 03-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

rom has been great and light on resources

i think id rather have phm regedit though, the fdc task manager is proving to be slow and painful to use.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
did you flash stock or did you hard reset after install ? that fixs most everthing

After the install of the ROM, hard reset, after the install of sMMS, soft reset. I havent had any problems with previous ROMS by not flashing back to stock ROM. Actually with 4.5 I did flash back to stock before adding it so I will try that route and see what happens.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

I know this is a clean Rom and generic as well..But i don't understand why a couple more programs arent included to keep people from asking so many questions. Like diamond tweak, Arcsoft, background4all, webtv and maybe a couple others.....For some its like given them a new stock car with no radio..The minute they try to install thereself the car blows up and now there in the forum trying to see what they did wrong....Just 2 cents of my thoughts To be so clean.. the Rom is great by the way.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:45 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey Mike, I reflashed today to the 4.7 and it seems completely flawless. I can't even believe how fast and smooth everything is.
I still can't overwrite the white microsoft flag. iv tried cabs and manually overwriteing it. I don't get it. if anyone else might know why please let me know.

Thanks again Mike! Awesome job. And iv never seen a chef as involved in their forum on a daily basis as you are, its really helpful.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 03-24-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
I know this is a clean Rom and generic as well..But i don't understand why a couple more programs arent included to keep people from asking so many questions. Like diamond tweak, Arcsoft, background4all, webtv and maybe a couple others.....For some its like given them a new stock car with no radio..The minute they try to install thereself the car blows up and now there in the forum trying to see what they did wrong....Just 2 cents of my thoughts To be so clean.. the Rom is great by the way.
well, arcsoft is carrier dependent. the reg edits in a ROM are normally done so people dont need to use diamond tweak. not everyone wants background4all or webtv, etc.

i like mighty's rom for what it is: a great base, fast/responsive, stable, and with great tweaks. i also like mighty's rom for what it is not: bloated. all the other programs i'll add at my own discretion. the less clutter the better. i wouldn't mind if all ringtones and alerts except for maybe a handful were deleted as well, just to save that much more space.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:50 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
Uh... Sashimi? Not everyone wants those things.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond (cdma)
Carrier: telus

toosweet4life is a n00b

Hey everyone,

I'm convinced to become a new convert to MightyRom after reading the amazing reviews people are giving MIGHTYROM 4.7. I haven't flashed to a new custom rom in months as I didin't see anything worth trying beyond Juicy 4.2 (I know, it's been a LOOOOOONG time since I've flashed lol).

So my question before I embark on doing this is my concern with making sure my phone doesn't screw up after flashing this ROM. More specifically, I've been doing some research on the last few pages of this forum and I've seen that some people have had problems if they weren't on the stock rom or if they're currently on a custom rom. So my question is, do I have to be concerned that I'm currently on a custom rom and perform any prior steps before flashing this rom? Also, being my first time going to MightyRoms, do I need to install any other cab files as supplemental add-ons to make the most of this ROM?

Thanks so much guys, as your help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I won't be dissapointed with this rom!! Can't wait to install it!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

cubbieswin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubbieswin View Post
Is there any way to modify the order of the menu options in mobile outlook? I want to be able to click on "Send/Receive" after I choose "Menu". Instead, I have to choose "Menu", then scroll down, and then "Send/Receive".
I think this one got lost among all the posts. Does anyone know if this can be done?
Old 03-24-2009, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tomkuang is just getting started

Didn't see it posted here. Maybe it's only me. But for someone who is using an app with non-English menu, you may see some unreadable chars in this finger friendly menu. Here's a simple fix I figured out:
Regedit --> HKLM --> Software --> HTC --> HTC Menus --> FontFace
Change this value to the ttf file name (w/o .ttf) you installed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development