PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
Downloading 4.4.5 currently...

In the meantime, has anybody figured out how to restore FM radio presets?

Yes, I realize it takes less than 5 minutes to tune and save your favorites, but curious if there's a file I can save before flashing and performing the hard resets. Faithfully, I read every post to this thread and have not seen it discussed yet.

Thanks in advance.
Great Question
Old 02-10-2009, 12:10 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhawk View Post
I love the ROM, but can we please remove the MightyROM on the Opera globe? When I saw it in one of the pics, I thought it was a joke...
Also, I see the full Keyboard is black, but the "Full Qwerty" is still white (not that it matters to me, but I thought they were all going black in this build)

Mighty Created this ROM, Your choice was to download the ROM. Deal with it.

The LEAST Mighty could do is put a measly-small text on a Globe for all the work he puts into Mighty ROM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

mikecism is just getting started

For us flash fanatics, does it really matter about all the resetting?

I'm only done hard resets (nenver cleared internal storage), and never have an issue flashing. I know the conventional wisdom is to flash back to OEM base ROM, then flash to new ROM, and clear internal storage, but quite frankly, it seems like overkill.

I'm not even sure a hard reset is needed before flashing, but I do it anyway.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

oh MAN...rico- your new cab files to change the colors are AWESOME! i'm guessing it's a pain to do, or everyone would be doing their own? if you'd like to share, i think we'd all be happy =)
i'm starting to make my own cab files to make all my changes for me when i flash lol.
OH! anyone know which file your Favorite People are in so i can restore that when i flash? what about their assigned ringtones?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:15 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denttarek View Post
you are going to need to use some program to change the orientation of the screen from portrait to landscape then the keyboard in the landscape orientation will be available.

example of such programs are "flip it" "gryator"

Sweet. Thanks man.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyist View Post
Sweet. Thanks man.
I don't think Flipit works on this rom
Old 02-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This is the first time I noticed there's a "zip mobile" built-in. I forgot to click on and install pocket RAR and a zip file opened anyway. Is this new? Why still include pocket rar then?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:22 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I love the ROM, but can we please remove the MightyROM on the Opera globe? When I saw it in one of the pics, I thought it was a joke...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
"mightyrom" on internet earth? why?
Mighty and LilRico work very hard on these updates... They deserve a little recognition thats why.

If you dont like it... learn to remove it yourself, or use 4.4.3.

If your complaint doesnt affect funtionality and solely on esthetics, then dont bother posting it. Otherwise we will have a flood of, "I WANT IT XXXX COLOR"
Old 02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tprime76 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to tprime76

Quote:
Very easy fix for this "problem"..

Flash back to stock ROM...

I don't mind the change at all.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

ok, i haven't had a chance to flash 4.4.5 yet, but i just installed rico's midnight blue cab...it actually sped up manila to the point where when you go to the Messages tab, the message doesn't even cascade up, it just appears immediately, and in the Email tab the envelope flips like it's in a tornado! unbelievablely fast!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development