PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

Cary Grant is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct. 20, Lt. Sense 2.5.[2012|2016|2018], WM6.[5|5.x], MaxSense, Titanium

It is a quick Regedit fix but it eventually defaults back to full qwerty. Sometimes in an hour, a day, a few days - eventually it defaults back to full qwerty when you go to use it. I made a .reg file, just "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ezsip]
"BioToShowMenu"=dword:1
and tied it to the Long Press send key button. A cheap fix. I've tried installing Ezinput vga 2.1 cabs from varying sources but they don't display correctly. Your compact qwerty at least displays and works nicely while it's up.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post
It is a quick Regedit fix but it eventually defaults back to full qwerty. Sometimes in an hour, a day, a few days - eventually it defaults back to full qwerty when you go to use it. I made a .reg file, just "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ezsip]
"BioToShowMenu"=dword:1
and tied it to the Long Press send key button. A cheap fix. I've tried installing Ezinput vga 2.1 cabs from varying sources but they don't display correctly. Your compact qwerty at least displays and works nicely while it's up.
Thanks for the info on this.

And now, for the screen shots of the "stark black" background on my phone that I promised. Again, please note that the transparent task bar and start menu as well as BG4All are obtained using Voldeus' mod.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot1.jpg (10.9 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screenshot2.jpg (12.6 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screenshot3.jpg (9.6 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
I've built 2 new roms based on 2.5.2016; one with WinMo 21683 and the other with 23144. Both are 6.5.3, use the latest AKU, and reportedly seem to have similar performance. Sabroso has volunteered to test 21683. Anyone want to test 23144 using the same metrics he posted earlier for 21681, along with other observations? This would be quite helpful for me in terms of finalizing on a sys, while the community would benefit in general.
No takers huh? Disappointing.

This thread is closed, i.e., I won't be looking at it further. In stead my new thread, although not completed, is open.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development