PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: cesium's ClearROM v1.0 [Sense 2.5 | 23544 | 3/10/10]

I left it as a generic carrier ROM. If you install the sprint carrier cab you should have all that functionality.

No idea if 3-way conferencing works, never tried it before. If it works on other ROMs with the Leo dialer, then it should work on mine.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Yeah, I used OMJs kitchen. I did almost all of the manila editing to make things transparent or semi-transparent. I got the calendar and clock from XDA, along with the icon set + transparent slider.

The icon/slider is not perfect when you go into deeper menus like All People, so I will try to fix that.
I think I am also using the slider you have from XDA. I changed the mode9 file to display all people tab correctly with a glass slider. You can get a cab of my modified version here (transparent slider.cab).
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost_ View Post
Thanks for sharing. I have some questions that I was hoping can be clarified before I try the ROM.

I see that you're on Sprint. I'm wondering if it has Sprint carrier configuration (but not the bloatware apps) in it, such as working EPST and ##MSL#, update profile, etc? For some reason, the Sprint carrier cab doesn't always fix EPST-related issues on custom ROMs. For example, ##3282# would just show EPST.exe quickly, and MDN/MSID changes through ##MSL# would not be retained after a reset.

Also, does 3-way conference work? (e.g., Send key works reliably as a Flash switch).
For ## codes, you can install a cab I made of the required files. It only contains the ## code things, so you can use another carrier cab to get update profile/PRL, etc. (I'd install the ## code fix after installing any other carrier cab). Get it here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I think I am also using the slider you have from XDA. I changed the mode9 file to display all people tab correctly with a glass slider. You can get a cab of my modified version here (transparent slider.cab).

For ## codes, you can install a cab I made of the required files. It only contains the ## code things, so you can use another carrier cab to get update profile/PRL, etc. (I'd install the ## code fix after installing any other carrier cab). Get it here.
Thanks! I will play around with these and see if it fixes the issue.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:03 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

So I found out this morning that the alarm doesn't sound or vibrate. Also, when I try to get into the alarm settings from the home tab, I get the error "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename." Any ideas?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:34 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Ok, so I was able to fix the error by going into CHTEditor and changing the alarm shortcut, but the alarm still won't sound.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Whoops, I had the shortcut set to g-alarm since that is what I always used. I will make sure to revert it to default for the next build.

I'm not sure about the alarm issue, I will test it later today and experiment.

Your feedback is the only way I can make this ROM better, so thank you so much for letting me know about any issues you have!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint 10 years now

protoadies is a n00b

looks good digging your rom, wondering is you can do a more stripped down version, i would like more memory available if possilbe maybe use lzx compression not sure. but the rom is deffinetly nice keep up great work
Old 03-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: cesium's ClearROM v1.1 [Sense 2.5 | 23544 | 3/17/10]

clearROM v1.1 Light is out. ~73MB free storage memory! Changelog in post 2.

clearROM v1.1 Full is out. ~60MB free storage memory! Updated batch of screenshots soon

Last edited by cesium; 03-17-2010 at 06:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

Cary Grant is a n00b
Re: cesium's ClearROM v1.1 [Sense 2.5 | 23544 | 3/17/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
clearROM v1.1 Light is out. ~73MB free storage memory! Changelog in post 2.

clearROM v1.1 Full is out. ~60MB free storage memory! Updated batch of screenshots soon
Love the new rom, you seem to have kept in and left out pretty much what I would have if I were that smart! One problem with the lite version tho' - the g-sensor no longer works. It worked fine in the original ClearROM but may have been turned off in the lite? Hard reset, reinstall, still no G. M Go Blue!
Old 03-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: [3/17/10] cesium's ClearROM v1.1 [Sense 2.5 | 6.5.x | 23544]

Hm I changed the Sensor SDK to one that ppl reported worked with everything on XDA. I didn't test it out since I don't really use the accelerometer for anything.

Just took a look, and it does not work. I will revert to the old version and reupload. Sorry!

And Go Blue indeed

EDIT: New ROMs uploaded

Last edited by cesium; 03-18-2010 at 03:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development