PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 02:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: iphone 4S
Carrier: Verizon

LouieH is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Advice for Sprint users

Over the years, just over 12, I have been a loyal customer of Sprint. I deserved every break and promotion I received because I had 10 Lines and referred many of my friends who became customers. In the beginning, it was good, just good! But, the last few years have been horrible.

Every time I called whether it was good or bad, I spoke with a stupid person whom I could not understand. Who by the way, never transferred me to someone else without a fight.

I signed up with AT&T, I wanted to try my hand at the iphone. Plus, I wasn't going down the ladder, I mean I didn't want worse service (T-mobile). Really, I was just so sick of Sprint, mainly because of their horrible customer service and stupid polices. I was testing the competition. However, AT&T wasn't for me either.

Sprints' service by far is not the best. How do I know? I'm with Verizon now. Yeah, I'm paying $10 more per line, no more any mobile and I'm capped on my data. But, I've never gone over 2gb in data, I have any Verizon and favorite 5 and I have service like never before. Oh, and the customer service, I feel like they're nice Americans!

In short, Sprint compensates their lack and total disregard for customer relations with their semi-impressive lineup and unlimited data. With all their campaigning, Sprint is exactly what they set out to be, cheap service. If you want cheap service may I suggest Boost, they are one and the same. For me the term you get what you pay for never felt so obvious…

Happy Verizon Customer.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: My Advice for Sprint users

I wouldn't goto VZ unless I was making at least $1000 a month. Sprints dialup level 3G speeds have been driving me crazy tho,so much that I'm considering either T-mobile or USCC.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

I have 5 lines with Verizon, unlimited text, 1400 minutes, 10 numbers I can call for free, unlimited data on 2 phones and 75mb data on 3. I pay $275 a month.

An American always answers support (the few times I have had to call), they are courteous and if they cannot help, they escalate without fuss. I have service almost everywhere (I live in the woods), as well as 3g/4g.

I would NEVER go back to Sprint or AT&T.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:39 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

wish i could post "my advice to vzw customers" without getting banned but i cant, glad your happy......
Old 10-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

so is this a Sprint FTW! Thread right?!?
Old 10-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; SPH-D710 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey
so is this a Sprint FTW! Thread right?!?
Its looking that way.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/Inspire/TP2/Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint/AT&T

4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work

You're preaching to the choir unfortunately. We feel your pain BUT just like church most of us are comfortable enough where we are and are not willing to follow. To each his own. Me? Well that good discount plus better than everyone else price/plan plus decent signal everywhere pluss unlimited data (for now). Aaaah who needs customer service anyway...
Old 10-21-2011, 08:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: iphone 4S
Threadstarter

LouieH is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelfurry View Post
You're preaching to the choir unfortunately. We feel your pain BUT just like church most of us are comfortable enough where we are and are not willing to follow. To each his own. Me? Well that good discount plus better than everyone else price/plan plus decent signal everywhere pluss unlimited data (for now). Aaaah who needs customer service anyway...
I was just sharing my experience, I'm not recruiting.

It was shitty service before me and it will remain shitty service long after I'm gone.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 WM+XDA
Carrier: Boost

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieH View Post
I was just sharing my experience, I'm not recruiting.

It was shitty service before me and it will remain shitty service long after I'm gone.
I find it humorous that you stayed with this "shitty" service for 12 years including the last 2 that were apparently very shitty with 10 lines no less. Enjoy getting raped repeatedly in the ass by (edit- oops VZN) because it wont be long before that happens....actually its more than likely happening right now...might want to check your sphincter for goatse effect.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.

Last edited by Sc/ant864; 10-21-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post
I find it humorous that you stayed with this "shitty" service for 12 years including the last 2 that were apparently very shitty with 10 lines no less. Enjoy getting raped repeatedly in the ass by (edit- oops VZN) because it wont be long before that happens....actually its more than likely happening right now...might want to check your sphincter for goatse effect.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app
ouch that's harsh, haven't seen a post like that in awhile. I actually admire VZ sorta for using the money and investing it in the network and not blowing it on the iPhone like sprint recently did. if I could afford to goto VZ I'd do it in a heartbeat. not that im bashing or hating on sprint or anything but the service I've received in the past 8 mos is not good.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
carriers, sprint, verizon