PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Carrier Discussion (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   My Advice for Sprint users (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147627)

LouieH 10-21-2011 02:40 AM

My Advice for Sprint users

Over the years, just over 12, I have been a loyal customer of Sprint. I deserved every break and promotion I received because I had 10 Lines and referred many of my friends who became customers. In the beginning, it was good, just good! But, the last few years have been horrible.

Every time I called whether it was good or bad, I spoke with a stupid person whom I could not understand. Who by the way, never transferred me to someone else without a fight.

I signed up with AT&T, I wanted to try my hand at the iphone. Plus, I wasn't going down the ladder, I mean I didn't want worse service (T-mobile). Really, I was just so sick of Sprint, mainly because of their horrible customer service and stupid polices. I was testing the competition. However, AT&T wasn't for me either.

Sprints' service by far is not the best. How do I know? I'm with Verizon now. Yeah, I'm paying $10 more per line, no more any mobile and I'm capped on my data. But, I've never gone over 2gb in data, I have any Verizon and favorite 5 and I have service like never before. Oh, and the customer service, I feel like they're nice Americans!

In short, Sprint compensates their lack and total disregard for customer relations with their semi-impressive lineup and unlimited data. With all their campaigning, Sprint is exactly what they set out to be, cheap service. If you want cheap service may I suggest Boost, they are one and the same. For me the term you get what you pay for never felt so obvious…

Happy Verizon Customer.

eric12341 10-21-2011 09:15 AM

Re: My Advice for Sprint users

I wouldn't goto VZ unless I was making at least $1000 a month. Sprints dialup level 3G speeds have been driving me crazy tho,so much that I'm considering either T-mobile or USCC.

y0himba 10-21-2011 09:31 AM

I have 5 lines with Verizon, unlimited text, 1400 minutes, 10 numbers I can call for free, unlimited data on 2 phones and 75mb data on 3. I pay $275 a month.

An American always answers support (the few times I have had to call), they are courteous and if they cannot help, they escalate without fuss. I have service almost everywhere (I live in the woods), as well as 3g/4g.

I would NEVER go back to Sprint or AT&T.

darren.wlsn1 10-21-2011 09:39 AM

wish i could post "my advice to vzw customers" without getting banned but i cant, glad your happy......

Mswezey 10-21-2011 11:30 AM

so is this a Sprint FTW! Thread right?!?

demonlordoftheround 10-21-2011 11:38 AM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; SPH-D710 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mswezey
so is this a Sprint FTW! Thread right?!?

Its looking that way.

4wheelfurry 10-21-2011 01:25 PM

You're preaching to the choir unfortunately. We feel your pain BUT just like church most of us are comfortable enough where we are and are not willing to follow. To each his own. Me? Well that good discount plus better than everyone else price/plan plus decent signal everywhere pluss unlimited data (for now). Aaaah who needs customer service anyway...

LouieH 10-21-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4wheelfurry (Post 2151487)
You're preaching to the choir unfortunately. We feel your pain BUT just like church most of us are comfortable enough where we are and are not willing to follow. To each his own. Me? Well that good discount plus better than everyone else price/plan plus decent signal everywhere pluss unlimited data (for now). Aaaah who needs customer service anyway...

I was just sharing my experience, I'm not recruiting.

It was shitty service before me and it will remain shitty service long after I'm gone.

Sc/ant864 10-21-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouieH (Post 2151588)
I was just sharing my experience, I'm not recruiting.

It was shitty service before me and it will remain shitty service long after I'm gone.

I find it humorous that you stayed with this "shitty" service for 12 years including the last 2 that were apparently very shitty with 10 lines no less. Enjoy getting raped repeatedly in the ass by (edit- oops VZN) because it wont be long before that happens....actually its more than likely happening right now...might want to check your sphincter for goatse effect.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

eric12341 10-21-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 (Post 2151591)
I find it humorous that you stayed with this "shitty" service for 12 years including the last 2 that were apparently very shitty with 10 lines no less. Enjoy getting raped repeatedly in the ass by (edit- oops VZN) because it wont be long before that happens....actually its more than likely happening right now...might want to check your sphincter for goatse effect.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

ouch that's harsh, haven't seen a post like that in awhile. I actually admire VZ sorta for using the money and investing it in the network and not blowing it on the iPhone like sprint recently did. if I could afford to goto VZ I'd do it in a heartbeat. not that im bashing or hating on sprint or anything but the service I've received in the past 8 mos is not good.