PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 12:33 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
JD's Clean Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM & Kitchen (updated Oct.14)

Welcome my ROM is designed as a "clean" ROM that primarily focuses on Windows Mobile 6.5 OS but maintains most of the HTC hardware functionality, I removed almost all of the HTC apps (I really never used none of them anyway) and left only what supports the hardware, some removed software can be found in post #3. This ROM is setup for SPCS (Sprint) but can work on other carriers ....

Directory:

Post #2 = ROM
Post #3 = HTC \ SPCS Software
Post #4 = Kitchen
Post #5 = Updates, Fixes, and Betas
Post #6 = Troubleshooting \ Known Bugs

Please post feedback as it is neccessary for troubleshooting and issue resolving but search first ......

Enjoy

Last edited by jakdillard; 10-15-2009 at 11:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 40 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:34 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
JD's Clean Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM

JD's Clean Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM

Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
CE 5.2.21859 Build (21859.5.0.81)

Base

Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED TO USE THIS ......

HOW TO UNLOCK: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503 (Please Read Carefully)

READ ME: This is a "Clean" ROM it is designed for everyday use by me for me if you are looking for "eye candy" TF3D, HTC "UI" or mice, you will not find that stuff here .......

Don't know how to flash Please Read: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

ROM Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yd12kjco5nn 103-21859-101409
BIG THANKS TO YOUNGBREED_ENT JUICY47 DCD NO2CHEM DA_G Conflipper ALL THE ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS HERE ( MEANING THOSE THAT DO ALL THEIR OWN WORK )

Last edited by jakdillard; 10-14-2009 at 08:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 40 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:34 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

TouchPro Extensions, SPCS Software, and Themes

SPCS Software:
This is the software that was packed with the original Sprint ROM these cabs may be used with other roms, if you find them useful to you please give thanks.

Whats Included:
Titan Bootstrap
Astraware Solitaire
OZ IM
Pocket Express
Sprint TV
Sprint Navigation

Download SPCS Carrier Apps:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tatsma SPCS Carrier Apps 1.0

Opera
Attached Files
File Type: cab WM6_PPC_HTC_Opera9_WWE.CAB (4.27 MB, 300 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jakdillard; 10-01-2009 at 07:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 41 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:35 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

JD's Clean Windows Mobile 6.5 Kitchen

JD's Clean Windows Mobile 6.5 Kitchen

Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
CE 5.2.21859 Build (21859.5.0.81)

Base
1.03.651.1 - 6.5 enabled kernel

Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED TO USE THIS ......

HOW TO USE (Please Read Carefully):

To enable a package you will need to remove the "_skip" file to disable a package you will need to add a "_skip" file the structure of the kitchen is simple you will have SYS OEM ROM and EXT ... in the EXT folder is where you what to do you customizations and add your apps .... the directories for the EXT subdirectories are 1_Hermann_Rapheal 2_JD_Customizations 3_End_User, you want to work out of the folders 3_END_USER this is where you will add your EXT packages and tweaks that you want cooked into the ROM when you are done double click the script file it will build the ROM for you then all you have to do is flash, this kitchen does overwrite duplicate files so mistakes are very hard to make

READ ME: this kitchen is designed for simply advanced rom editing if you are not familiar with any of the processes that are involved with rom editing I suggest you just use a pre-cooked rom as the support for this kitchen is limited to whoever else that uses it that wants to help you

Don't know how to flash Please Read: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

Kitchen Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y3xnq2nkqz5 103-21859k-101409

BIG THANKS TO YOUNGBREED_ENT JUICY47 DCD NO2CHEM DA_G Conflipper ALL THE ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS HERE ( MEANING THOSE THAT DO ALL THEIR OWN WORK )

Last edited by jakdillard; 10-14-2009 at 08:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 23 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:35 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Updates and Fixes

updates and fixes:

Last edited by jakdillard; 10-15-2009 at 11:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 25 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:36 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Known Bugs\Troubleshooting

Known Bugs\Troubleshooting

Known Bugs:

1:waiting to see

Troubleshooting:

Last edited by jakdillard; 08-20-2009 at 11:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HtC Raphael
Carrier: Sprint

SuPeRw00t is becoming a great contributor
Re: JD 1.08-LR1 (Coming Soon)

JD, always a good decision!
Old 07-06-2009, 12:41 PM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Well can't wait to try it out Bro
Old 07-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

okay sir what do we have here lol
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 07-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

Finally, can't wait to try this out!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development