PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Hey Reef, will this bring about an 'official' update from you? (hope so... no pressure... or at least not much) kidding... about the pressure, but not the update lol.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-25-2010, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Sprint

tomc585 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

edit, found where all the goodies are. reading up on whats new today.
Whats the sequence i should install all the new files? I dont mind starting from scratch.

Last edited by tomc585; 10-25-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving
Hey Reef, will this bring about an 'official' update from you? (hope so... no pressure... or at least not much) kidding... about the pressure, but not the update lol.
We don't want much reef, we just want it now. J/k. No seriously.....
Old 10-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

We don't want much reef, we just want it now. J/k. No seriously.....
PSA: we do NOT condone the pressuring of devs in this thread

*fine print* no devs were hurt in the making of this post... but they very well may be soon...
Old 10-25-2010, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

coolsilver is keeping up the good workcoolsilver is keeping up the good work
I love the blazen theme....But I can deal with Ref build. Too bad can't package it in an apk so we can have one build and theme it ourselves

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro 2 on Android with Tapatalk Pro.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:59 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Spot on. There's a couple of ways to change it - you can either expand the file yourself, or modify the rootfs (I believe...) to just create a bigger one.
arrrghhh Can we revisit the data.img for a second, I saw this post again from a while back.

I'd love to read up some more on how to expand as you explained above, but have had no luck finding that info.

Also, my data.img file persistently has a modified date of 9/29/10, but always seems to retain my most recent settings/changes, is this file the ONLY place settings ect are kept?
Old 10-26-2010, 06:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

robinsondm is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
arrrghhh Can we revisit the data.img for a second, I saw this post again from a while back.

I'd love to read up some more on how to expand as you explained above, but have had no luck finding that info.
Hi, take a look at this post:

[HOW-TO] Increase the size of data.img for more "Device" storage - xda-developers

Good luck,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:35 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsondm View Post
Awesome, thanks for this!
Old 10-26-2010, 08:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Can anybody on Sprint pull their mms file from \system\apps and post it up? I was trying some stuff in another thread to see about mms and borked my texting, and don't want to have to set up android completely yet again. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2010, 08:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

tomc585 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Can anybody on Sprint pull their mms file from \system\apps and post it up? I was trying some stuff in another thread to see about mms and borked my texting, and don't want to have to set up android completely yet again. Thanks!
give me about 30min and ill pull mine for ya. Is that what it called? just mms?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps