PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Rhod400, extracted contents of zip into a folder named FRX07, added my calibration and startup, ran haret and it freezes at this line no matter how many times i try to run haret:

Code:
cannot find '/system/bin/installd', disabling 'installd'
here's my startup:

Code:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off rel_path=FRX07 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=1 physkeyboard=rhod400" 
boot

Last edited by kcwebmonkey; 07-20-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knchris View Post
Just tried that one. I got it to finally boot the second try, but it feels like some heavy process is going on in the background. There is no response to touch or buttons even after letting it sit for 5-10 minutes. I tried a 3rd time with the same results.
Keep going back in kernels I guess...

Can we address this in the RAPH thread?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...dle-frx07.html

Just to keep things simple. It's hard enough keeping track, I have threads in each section to keep track better .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
Rhod400, extracted contents of zip into a folder named FRX07, added my calibration and startup, ran haret and it freezes at this line no matter how many times i try to run haret:

Code:
cannot find '/system/bin/installd', disabling 'installd'
here's my startup:

Code:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off rel_path=FRX07 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=1 physkeyboard=rhod400" 
boot
Never heard of this one. Format the card perhaps...? Unless someone else has another idea... Startup.txt looks fine. Does the case match? FRX07 not frx07 etc...
Old 07-20-2011, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Never heard of this one. Format the card perhaps...? Unless someone else has another idea... Startup.txt looks fine. Does the case match? FRX07 not frx07 etc...
yeah case matches... thought maybe was a bad zip so i redownloaded but got the same error. guess i'll try formatting

Last edited by kcwebmonkey; 07-20-2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:02 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
yeah case matches... thought maybe was a bad zip so i redownloaded but got the same error. guess i'll try formatting
read simple guide post 1,

delete data.img, rename your windows side startup directory (1st couple of boots), disable overclock on windows, don't use on android side 1st boot, change sd cards, etc.. basics

Here's my Sprint startup.txt:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=1 physkeyboard=rhod400 rel_path=andbootfrx07 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800"
boot

I have same TP2, works great!
Good luck

Last edited by teradog; 07-20-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

xcuter is a n00b

im trying to setup mms on my sprtint TP@ where do i input

http://63.215.195.152/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN=(10 digit phone number) port 80
Old 07-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuter View Post
im trying to setup mms on my sprtint TP@ where do i input

http://63.215.195.152/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN=(10 digit phone number) port 80
MMSC. It appears someone messed with the wiki page... I'm not sure what's going on there anymore.

http://xdandroid.com/wiki/MMS
Old 07-21-2011, 12:37 PM
N00b

xcuter is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
MMSC. It appears someone messed with the wiki page... I'm not sure what's going on there anymore.

http://xdandroid.com/wiki/MMS

What goes in the APN field. I tried to save and it says APN field cannot be blank.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuter View Post
What goes in the APN field. I tried to save and it says APN field cannot be blank.
I've used "android" without the quotes and it works fine.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I've used "android" without the quotes and it works fine.
Yea I've found you can put pretty much anything in the APN and name fields...
Old 07-21-2011, 12:54 PM
N00b

xcuter is a n00b

thanks got it working. So far so good with this build. Words wit friends actually running much smoother now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development