PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 05:57 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Smile New hosting site for developers.

hey all!
I am reaching out to dev's who host their projects and files on rapidshare and sites of that sort. i myself used them from time to time and had nothing but complaints. so i have put together a similar but more efficient site for developers to take advantage of. free hosting of your files up to 500mb's each, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, and best of all, no wait times or download restrictions. Free accounts for everybody, there are NO pay accounts. free free free! users with accounts can manage their files.
dev-host.org - The number one click file host
Please take advantage of it as much as you would like. FREE file hosting with no limitations besides warez and copyrighted material. And you can fully manage and keep statistics of your files as well.

-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.

Last edited by deck; 05-15-2011 at 06:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:35 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; Nexus S 4G Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Deck I'm sure this will be appreciated.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

The Viz is a n00b
Re: New hosting site for developers.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.dev-host.org Port 80
Old 06-16-2011, 06:49 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Hey there Deck.
I was just reading up on your post there and am also finding the link to be dead. Is this offer still valid and is there a chance this will be resurrected?

I have been doing some news articles lately and was interested in doing a small writeup on your offer here to the devs.
If this is something that you would still like to offer and bring back to life, let me know. Thanks for all your efforts in the past here at ppcgeeks.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 08-15-2011, 10:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

RandomKing is keeping up the good workRandomKing is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
hey all!
I am reaching out to dev's who host their projects and files on rapidshare and sites of that sort. i myself used them from time to time and had nothing but complaints. so i have put together a similar but more efficient site for developers to take advantage of. free hosting of your files up to 500mb's each, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, and best of all, no wait times or download restrictions. Free accounts for everybody, there are NO pay accounts. free free free! users with accounts can manage their files.
dev-host.org - The number one click file host
Please take advantage of it as much as you would like. FREE file hosting with no limitations besides warez and copyrighted material. And you can fully manage and keep statistics of your files as well.

-deck
So when did the unlimited storage go away and pay accounts show up?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Development