View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

[QUOTE=Scoob;1183102]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Been using the 9/20 Standard build since yesterday. I loaded it with the pagepool adjusted to 24MB.QUOTE]
Anyone else have input? I usually like to jack it to 32PP since Sprint TPs have memory to spare.
[QUOTE=darnell;1183509]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
203.87 is the total Proram memory I have also. But have you tried at both 20 and 32MB, to see if the In Use value changed at all? For storage I have a total of 319.68.

I decided to try it with 24MB because Maxx134 mentioned finding his benchmark numbers went up a bit when using 24MB. I know I sometimes can do things to wear the device down, so I prefer snappier performance. I did a CorePlayer benchmark with my full set of apps installed and got a value in the 86% range. Which is better than I've seen with some other editions of this ROM. But until this 9/20 build, I never adjusted the pagepool for this ROM.
That's Touch HD WVGA, so I doubt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
Darnell,
How do you adjust the pagepool to 24MB? I would love to do this myself.
Thanks for the help,
pea****93
I tried 24 & 32 pagepool settings with pagepool changer, but they made no measurable performance difference. I don't think the pagepool was actually changed with "pagepool changer".
I was only observing benchmark tests, not memory.
The difference that I DID see, was that this rom always performed slightly better on battery power than plugged in.!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datruth585 View Post
yea ur rite 60653 is the latest prl, but 2.34 is the latest pri(that i found as a cab)
I have all that info listed here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5293
ThreeFaces I listed your excellent walk-thru on energyrom, great job!

Ok now time for posting my battery saving reg edits(7):
Here are the areas covered:

Drivers/BuiltIn/error roporting : 12000000
battery/poll interval : 25000
GSensor : 1000

Software/HTC/HTCSensor : 1000
Opera/GSensor : 1000

System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Power/Timeouts/
batterpol : 1000

I have to go back to work so I'll give data of settings later.
Just install cab and Enjoy!
Have to reset after install..

EDIT:
For GSensor settings: I did not increase values further because it would increase rota
tion delay.
You MAY TRY 2000, but I would not go further.
I set them to "average" rom values. that is, roms that i have tested.
The original settings were way less on Energyrom than other roms and prob set for faster rotation, at expense of battery.
Other polling was found on my reg search and so also increased moderately.

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-26-2009 at 06:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.