PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 06:31 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerato View Post
puff, you really made my eyes big as pancakes
So where is the truth? Pls, pls, heeeeeelp!!! What's the size for VGA, what's for WVGA? I've already tried 32x32, 41x41, 41x36 but the start still looks like a dwarf. Should i ask Snow-white? Maybe she would tell me at the end?
ok so i said it was 41*41, which is what i could remember w/out looking at the 1st post in custom tb 6.1 thread. i didnt feel like going to look, but gave you the information to do the searching for yourself. i said "if i can remember right" and also said "look at 1st post in custom tb 6.1 thread" to verify. did you look at that post in that thread i mentioned!? cuz the answer is there. so when i said "I THINK" its 41*41, i was close but not completly right, but puff went ahead and did the search for you and said its 41*36 (which is what you would see in the 1st post in that thread).

so here you go...
1) for vga, once agian is 41*36, not sure why it shows still small
2) WVGA= not sure but search and you may find the thruth
3) and if you plan on waiting for snow white, grab sum shrooms to help out your process, OR search for the answer (u might get a better result)
Old 05-16-2009, 06:34 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

@ coolsac32,

dlls per pm
Attached Files
File Type: zip KJtb6.5.zip (694.0 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: VICACOM

cerato is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
ok so i said it was 41*41, which is what i could remember w/out looking at the 1st post in custom tb 6.1 thread. i didnt feel like going to look, but gave you the information to do the searching for yourself. i said "if i can remember right" and also said "look at 1st post in custom tb 6.1 thread" to verify. did you look at that post in that thread i mentioned!? cuz the answer is there. so when i said "I THINK" its 41*41, i was close but not completly right, but puff went ahead and did the search for you and said its 41*36 (which is what you would see in the 1st post in that thread).

so here you go...
1) for vga, once agian is 41*36, not sure why it shows still small
2) WVGA= not sure but search and you may find the thruth
3) and if you plan on waiting for snow white, grab sum shrooms to help out your process, OR search for the answer (u might get a better result)
Hehe, friend, getting shrooms is a nice idea - it's a wonderful sunny day outdoors. Now beside the jokes i can assure you that i never wait. Searched every possible forum, but no luck. Could even send you links to some chinese sites... searching there for non chinese is a fun...believe me. And since i'm quite new to this business, asking question was my last attempt to find... No problem... there's left a flashing experiment... resize/flash, resize/flash
Thanks and have a good day
I'm going buy mysels a basket... good for shrooms
Old 05-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"

some people are deleting this regkey from their roms. this will effect the signal icon, sync icon, it will point the these icons to the Shell file instead of the CDMA file. So if you have this problem after installing a taskbar, check your registry to see if this is their, if not. add it.

Last edited by Brock1909; 06-08-2009 at 11:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous

question i have moded my bronzer and have one icon left to mod the favoites ne one know where the icon is located also how do i post pic in the post instead of attachhment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bronzy1 copy.jpg (42.4 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ttk.jpg (33.0 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by wooptiewoous; 05-17-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooptiewoous View Post
question i have moded my bronzer and have one icon left to mod the favoites ne one know where the icon is located also how do i post pic in the post instead of attachhment
From those pictures I'm assuming you mean the favorites titanium panel icon?
This is a little off the subject of a taskbar,
but anyways, Go to:
Program Files\ATContacts\

There are three different pictures it uses,
favorite.png
settings.png
unknown.png

Took me literally like 30 seconds to find that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
From those pictures I'm assuming you mean the favorites titanium panel icon?
This is a little off the subject of a taskbar,
but anyways, Go to:
Program Files\ATContacts\

There are three different pictures it uses,
favorite.png
settings.png
unknown.png

Took me literally like 30 seconds to find that.
thanks was looking in this forum didnt mean to post it here but thanks ne way .. its just i just flashed to the 6.5 so its sometimes faster to ask still learning the new system ts maby will delete this post sorry
Old 05-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
@ coolsac32,

dlls per pm
i found that only the 1x, evdo, syncing, signal strength, sms, and alarm icons were working.

the charge, missed call, volume, and everything else didnt show up:

Old 05-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just made the switch to 6.5. Lots of new things to learn. What is the deal with the spacing between the speaker icon, the battery icon, and the quick menu icon? That annoys the crap outta me!

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 05-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Here is a preview of the new speakers I am going to use with my WM 6.5 taskbar
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes