PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 12:08 PM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera Mobile 10 Beta Released 11/17 CAB/OEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSnark View Post
When reading text it no longer locks onto it, so scrolling up or down is likely to result in cutting off either the left or right text without needless practice to always scroll perfectly straight, which was unnecessary in previous releases. Any fix?
Yes it should be kind of like safari and only scroll one direction at any one time
Old 11-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The whole front page speed dial panels are kinda frusterating to me. Most (almost all) sites that ive tried to assign, show up as a white boxs. Im curious as to what websites you guys got to show up properly when assigned, besides the preloaded ones (wikipedia-my opera-bbcnews thingy) So far, the only ones that have worked for me are, cnn, 1800pocketpc, and yahoo. It would be greatly appreciated and thanked if you could add to that list. Thx,
dschoenike
i just want the front page to look nicer

edited list-
cnn
espn
1800pocketpc
yahoo

Last edited by dschoenike; 11-20-2009 at 02:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:56 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

I have a couple of areas from this site,sprintusers,funformobile,google,earthcammobil e and I think thats it.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

noir522 is a n00b

Oera ten is smooth but 2 questions

1) Where are the favorites files stored at? I cant find a "Opera6.adr" file. Somone said that Opera 10 changed its file name and to look for a "bookmarks.adr" but I cant find that either

2) I have made a Key in the registry under the SPB internet tab to open Opera 10 but how should the inside of a "Opera 10 favorites" Key look . ie File, Image , Image,MRU etc etc

ps. if this post gets moved to the software section then please be kind and post me a link to it, I am still kinda new to this forum and just learning my way around. And yes I have been using the search feature - all morning long -- thanks
Old 11-20-2009, 03:26 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Just keeps crashing everytime i try to use it. And makes my phone slow as hell
Old 11-20-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola I9, Motorola I930
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Unlimited, Nextel Mexico.

xxdjvalexx is a n00b

I have a rom that does not have opera included, but it has the shortcut for it in touchflo. How do i make the shortcut work with this install of opera???

Thanks
Old 11-20-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
The whole front page speed dial panels are kinda frusterating to me. Most (almost all) sites that ive tried to assign, show up as a white boxs. Im curious as to what websites you guys got to show up properly when assigned, besides the preloaded ones (wikipedia-my opera-bbcnews thingy) So far, the only ones that have worked for me are, cnn, 1800pocketpc, and yahoo. It would be greatly appreciated and thanked if you could add to that list. Thx,
dschoenike
i just want the front page to look nicer

edited list-
cnn
espn
1800pocketpc
yahoo
I'm in the same boat. Opera 9.5 had nice logo type icons for favorites. I'm not digging the page thumbnail as the icon. The browser itself is super fast and stable for me. I'd rather have the browser load to a homepage instead of the quick icon screen by default.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: elfin
Carrier: ccmc

chihliouma is just getting started

Both the OEM and EXT package is not working after cook into the ROM. Can somebody offer the good one for cooking ROM ? Thanks.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:17 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihliouma View Post
Both the OEM and EXT package is not working after cook into the ROM. Can somebody offer the good one for cooking ROM ? Thanks.
pm a chef, not that you arent.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: elfin
Carrier: ccmc

chihliouma is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
pm a chef, not that you arent.
NOT sure what you mean ? what i am trying to say is to point out that the EXT/OEM package in the 1st post is NOT working for cooking, and therefore I am asking if anybody can have the EXT/OEM that can be cook successfully. Am I asking the wrong place or question ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software