PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[10/16/09] New Palringo, Version 2.0 Out!

CAB BELOW

Info:

Looks like Palringo, a free and popular instant messaging program, has been officially bumped up to v2.0.

Of note is that starting with v1.42, you can now hide the gangly status bar & adjust font sizes, addressing one my complaints of earlier versions.

Download Here.. (Note: the mobile site is still hosting v1.42, so use this link instead).

The changelog is quite large, though the app still basically looks the same:

-Completely new install/uninstall process
-Automatic updates now only notify users that an update is available - downloading is manually approved
-Settings->Display->Group join/leave alerts
-Settings->Display->Contact List (item size) option
-Settings->Display->Tab size option replaces "Large Buttons" option.
-Contact list can now be filtered by service type, so you can effectively have a separate list for Facebook/MSN/Yahoo etc.
-Added private message spam filter for Palringo service
-Edit Profile link from overview screen
-Automatic detail expansion display on reduced contact list items
-Optimized list rendering code
-Optimized avatar rendering
-Default filenames for saving images
-Reformatting of photos has been made more reliable
-Miscellaneous other bug fixes and optimizations

Article Via WMExperts

as soon as someone gets a cab of i will edit this post
Attached Files
File Type: cab palringo_v2.0.0.CAB (2.17 MB, 52 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by redd214; 10-17-2009 at 08:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:22 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: [10/16/09] New Palringo, Version 2.0 Out!

Hello, thank you for informing the community but the release was actually Oct 15 :P, It's pretty sweet but I still love IM+ more ;D
Old 10-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

This is the link I used to download it. The one in 1st post didn't work for me.

http://www.palringo.com/en/us/download/?get=winpc
Old 10-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

thanx for that, i fixed it
Old 10-17-2009, 06:51 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

yeah i need a cab, this just gives me an exe that installs it to my pc.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:48 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

here is the link, http://www.palringo.com/en/us/download/?get=winmobcab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Back
Threadstarter

thanx bud, cab attached in op
Old 10-17-2009, 11:36 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Your welcome, i wish they would make a much better one with your own avatar choice for paid app or so.... with skype support pl0x and myspace? would step up the game... IM+ plans on adding skype to there windows mobile IM+ version =]
Old 10-17-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Your welcome, i wish they would make a much better one with your own avatar choice for paid app or so.... with skype support pl0x and myspace? would step up the game... IM+ plans on adding skype to there windows mobile IM+ version =]

and NEEDS to add PUSH feature. once that is in place its =D>
Old 10-18-2009, 12:38 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

I agree! I can't argue tho I got IM+ 20$ lol... I would pay for a pplication from palringo as long as its life time upgrades, I would love Push as well... I think IM+ design is stone age looking lol...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software