PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 02:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Have you guys tried phonex yet? It's saweeeet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
Why is that? Should the developer not promote his software? It's not like he's spamming it. This is the software forum after all
i think he means how op is going about it, acting like its not his app if thats the case. its a good app since i got it fee. lol
Old 10-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I think the OP is just trying to get a free copy of the app and that it is not actually his app... If you look at my post one page back I included a link that details promotional details on how to obtain a free copy...

Basically, this is what you need to do:

You can get an Iconsoft Phone Extension license in several ways:
-Post 5 new topics on the subject of Iconsoft PhonEx on Internet forums dedicated to the relevant subject, with a link to www.iconsoft.com
or
-Post 1 video on YouTube, telling of the advantages of the Iconsoft PhonEx + 2 new topics on forums dedicated to the relevant subject, with a link to www.iconsoft.com
or
-Publish positive article on a resource dedicated to the relevant subject, with a link to www.iconsoft.com

So, in case anyone is interested in a free copy, check out the link below...
http://www.iconsoft.com/?language=en...47144b9c88a543
Old 10-17-2009, 07:22 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
Why is that? Should the developer not promote his software? It's not like he's spamming it. This is the software forum after all
Nobody likes the "Fake promotional" method.

He already tried to offer support and resources here once already. rather make another thread, stick to one, this is borderline spam
Old 10-17-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Its not the devloper pushing it. They offered a deal: Post a positive review of the software and post a link back to thier website. I tried the software too, it's ok, but no big deal for me.. Icontacts/Idialer does the same thing... just my impression..
Old 10-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work

I tried it, its definatly on of those "cant live w/o" apps for sure (for me), everything is just so nicely integrated and the dialer and the in-call (???) dialer are just a lot better than the Tachi one anyways... smoother too. I should be there spokesmen. Cant hurt to try it guys...

(free copy ???)

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Treo 650 -> Mogul -> Touch -> Diamond -> Treo Pro -> Touch Pro
Old 10-17-2009, 09:50 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I've tried these (there are a few of them out there) but the newest dialer on Indagroove's new ROM is pretty spectacular. Much better than Tachi (and no annoying "door") and free. Used with MS3.5 and a decent PIM (I use PI9), there is no need for something like this.

Old 10-17-2009, 10:12 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The t9 type dialing already in WM is pretty nice.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 - Energy 6.5 ROM

Erythros is keeping up the good workErythros is keeping up the good work

From the OP.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1elsetoo View Post
I have been looking for an easier way to dial numbers from my Samsung Omnia 910 for some time now and I have tried all sorts of dialers and contact management setups. But this one is easily the best!
Personally, I love Microsoft Voice Command. I am always on the road, and desire not to have to dial while driving or search contacts.
Using my voice to"CALL John Jones on mobile" or "DIAL 555-516-6775" is so much easier. Map the call button as a press and hold, and it couldn't be easier.

Not to mention all of the other commands you can use such as "PLAY Black Eyed Peas" Then I have music booming in my car speakers.

/also not a fan of the "fake" promotional method.
/not a microsoft employee
/didn't get voice command for free by promoting it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
contact, dial, omnia, phonex, samsung