PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Viper SmartStart

Check this out:
http://www.viper.com/SmartStart/

we need something like this for windows mobile...we need to contact the company and let them know that there is an interest for this on windows mobile. I bet they will make and app for the marketplace if they see there is money to be made
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work
Re: Viper SmartStart

That's a nice app but I already have it on the remote key that came with the car. I suppose I paid for it when I bought the car but that's a done deal, bought and paid for.

Now that cold weather is here where I live I use it a lot and I do use it also in the heat of summer and it is super handy. I'm glad I don't have to think about putting out $500 for it but if you live in an area like I do where winter cold and snow is an issue this is really very, very nice to have. To climb into a warm car in winter or a cool car in summer is a great luxury.

If I didn't already have this I would take a hard look at this.

R
Old 10-13-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TILT
Carrier: ATT

keland44 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedog View Post
That's a nice app but I already have it on the remote key that came with the car. I suppose I paid for it when I bought the car but that's a done deal, bought and paid for.

Now that cold weather is here where I live I use it a lot and I do use it also in the heat of summer and it is super handy. I'm glad I don't have to think about putting out $500 for it but if you live in an area like I do where winter cold and snow is an issue this is really very, very nice to have. To climb into a warm car in winter or a cool car in summer is a great luxury.

R
i always have remote start on my car also there is something similar to this that is out there for windows mobile has been out there for a while you just get the over priced price because viper has there brand name on it
you should check out www.connect2car.com i plan to get this on my next whip cuz the virtual remote would come in handy
Old 10-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: VZW

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Check this out:
http://www.viper.com/SmartStart/

we need something like this for windows mobile...we need to contact the company and let them know that there is an interest for this on windows mobile. I bet they will make and app for the marketplace if they see there is money to be made
I agree. I love Dei/Viper products, definitely should be on WinMo too. I still have to install a kit that I bought earlier this year.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Young-E
Threadstarter

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedog View Post

R
don't talk to me about cold weather lol. I live in MN where we just got 3 inches of snow yesterday. In northern MN it gets colder then anywhere in the US besides alaska. I definitely could use something like this.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Young-E
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keland44 View Post
i always have remote start on my car also there is something similar to this that is out there for windows mobile has been out there for a while you just get the over priced price because viper has there brand name on it
you should check out www.connect2car.com i plan to get this on my next whip cuz the virtual remote would come in handy
i might actually try this out
Old 10-13-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TILT
Carrier: ATT

keland44 is just getting started

Quote:
don't talk to me about cold weather lol. I live in MN where we just got 3 inches of snow yesterday. In northern MN it gets colder then anywhere in the US besides alaska. I definitely could use something like this.
oh that sucks i used to live out in the east coast in maryland weather wasn't that bad but having a nice and warm car was definately a plus
not that I live in cali and have hotter summers definately like gettin into a nice cooled off car using my remote start hopefully i'll be able to add more too it soon get some different modules installed to roll my windows up and down and be able to start/stop my car from any where in the world with a connect2car kit
Old 10-13-2009, 05:53 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Interesting product.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: M-Tel

sapiora is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to sapiora Send a message via Skype™ to sapiora

Quote:
i might actually try this out
So, any luck with http://www.connect2car.com
Old 10-16-2009, 04:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670

WM phones= 6700 and 6600.>Also treo..... I wonder how much thought they put into their GUI
----------Priceless ----------

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software