PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Lurker

aalvino is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
There is only one way to find out.

late,
Coz
Hello, I work for Veveo Inc. who provide the vTap service. There was a problem with an earlier version of our vTap client which caused a very poor experieince while playing clips on the Mogul. We have released an updated client that supports the Mogul. You can download this client by pointing the browser on your mobile to www.vtap.com, and donwloading the client. Let me know if you still have a problem with your Mogul after installing this latest client.

Thanks
Old 10-03-2007, 08:16 AM
Lurker

aalvino is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
One little problem with VTap. It doesn't matter if you install to storage card, it puts itself into main memory.
Can't waste all that memory, though it's a good program.
Went back to Avot.
I work for Veveo Inc. who provide the vTap service. We are aware of the problem with the installation on the Storage card. We are working on a fix for this. Once we have a solution available, I will post back.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
i prefer vtap over avot, but hey its just my opinion.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6601

plzsaydababy is a n00b
its telling me that it is not a valid windows CE setup file for my 6601
Old 11-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Lurker

aalvino is a n00b
New version of vTap client available

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalvino View Post
I work for Veveo Inc. who provide the vTap service. We are aware of the problem with the installation on the Storage card. We are working on a fix for this. Once we have a solution available, I will post back.
Hello All.. We have posted a new version of the vTap client. This version has a number of bug Fixes:
1 - Storage Card - Previously if you requested vTap to be installed on a storage card, it would still get installed into the main memory of the phone. This has been fixed, and vTap will now be installed onto the storage card.
2 - Double Icon - Previosly when installing vTap, there would be 2 icons created in the Programs folder. Now after installing, there should be only one icon.
3 - Proxy Issue - There was an issue when connecting through some proxies where you would not be able to play clips. An error would be reported indicating the resolved clip is empty. This issue has been resolved.

You can install the latest version of the vTap client by pointing the browser on your phone to www.vtap.com, and downloading the appropriate application.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Lurker

prettyboyal104 is a n00b
vtap is a great program but the vid play back no where as go as using tcpmp on youtube, but i still like it for the fact it doesnt freeze up my phone like tcpmp does maybe the next update for vtap their make it show better equality vid playback.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint pcs

adrianaugust17 is a n00b
Thanks Coz.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul 6800

hotstuff452 is a n00b
My mogul 6800 says the device is restricted from downloading such a file? Help! hotstuff452
Old 11-14-2007, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro II/ Sprint 6800/ Sprint 6700
Carrier: Sprint

Silent Assasin is just getting started
I am trying to uninstall this program. I went to add/remove and removed the program, but when I check my programs, it is still listed. When I click the icon it still runs. How do I uninstall this program. I e-mailed their site and have not received a response. With Slingbox. Orb and Sprint Tv working, I want to save some space and I don't foresee using this program with these three programs on my PPC
Old 11-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Lurker

aalvino is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Assasin View Post
I am trying to uninstall this program. I went to add/remove and removed the program, but when I check my programs, it is still listed. When I click the icon it still runs. How do I uninstall this program. I e-mailed their site and have not received a response. With Slingbox. Orb and Sprint Tv working, I want to save some space and I don't foresee using this program with these three programs on my PPC
SilentAssisn, I work for Veveo Inc. who provide the vTap service. I am sorry you have encountered this problem. We have not seen any problems uninstalling the application previously. Are there any other apps you could try removing to see if you are able to uninstall any applications?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software