PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mm22005 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have 6.1 app do i need to upgrade to 6.5? and need to find a app? Please help

I have a touch pro by sprint. I am wondering I see they have another upgrade to 6.5 do I really need to upgrade to 6.5 or is 6.1 okay? Operating sys. Also Is there such a program/ app that can take your saved voicemails and forward them to your email account where you can listen to them via email? I want to save my voicemails because after so many days they delete automatically? Thanks for your replies
Old 10-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

mikenerd is keeping up the good workmikenerd is keeping up the good work
Re: I have 6.1 app do i need to upgrade to 6.5? and need to find a app? Please help

IMO 6.1 is just fine. Im actually not going to upgrade to 6.5 because I like the start menu better in 6.1 and I use TF3D. I am SURE other will say 6.5 is the way to go but in terms of being able to do more things, 6.1 does everything 6.5 does if you install the marketplace cab.

youmail (youmail.com) will save and email vms. Its free to call forward missed calls on VZN but I think it cost money on sprint. you need to be able to send missed calls to a service like youmail if you want that feature.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:46 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: I have 6.1 app do i need to upgrade to 6.5? and need to find a app? Please help

6.1 is stable and fine if you don't want the latest and greatest but I don't think I could go back to the uglies of 6.1 lol. I like how 6.5.1 23420 has matured a lot.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software