PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
problems with G-Alarm 1.5.1

does anybody ever have problems when using this? i have the latest free version and i noticed that sometimes the tones will not play. i have them on the device i believe. i am wonderiing what is the problem. i have one sound file for ever one of my alarms, i have 6 alarms, and sometimes they play and sometimes they dont. what used to happen was my tone would change to a default one. i converted the file from .wav to .mp3 and that seemed to fix that problem. now sometimes they dont play at all, BUT if i set the phone to snooze and then fall back asleep the next time the alarm goes off the tone works.

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 10-07-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:13 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: problems with G-Alarm 1.5.1

I think there may be some compatibility issues with certain ROMs. I've never had a problem with it not playing the tones, but I have had trouble with it on some ROMs where it wouldnt go off at all.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 10-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

no probs on a stock tp2, but i only use the default alarm4 sound
Old 10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

El Mono is just getting started

I believe I had a very similar problem with 1.5.1 too. It would work reliably(wake me up), it just wouldn't play the music file I chose. I decided to upgrade to the pay version (2.1.2) and have found it reliable/stable and none of those issues have occurred.
I am reluctant to try 2.3 given some of the bug reports I've read on their forums - as minor as those reports are. Nevertheless, I like G Alarm more than some of the other programs I've tried.
El Mono
Old 10-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk
Threadstarter

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

how much is the pay version in USD?

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 10-07-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

El Mono is just getting started

G Alarm 2
4.99 Euro = $7.33 I think.
El Mono
P.S. Hope this doesn't look like I'm shilling for this program... I do like it though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software