PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ready to watch TV on WM Device?

From Solsie.com:

Cosmostintin has created and shared with us his playlist (.asx) file that can be launched under WMP10 (.asx can be store on storage card, and after update library in WMP10, the playlist can simply be clicked on in the library for fast access. This .asx has several TV stations: BBC News, CNN, ABC, etc.

It's like a free MobitTV. No where as good as Slingbox but you can't argue with the price: Free. --mal
Attached Files
File Type: zip web_tv_154.zip (737 Bytes, 205 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
downloading and fixing to try now! thanks for the posting.

edit: not so good streaming on 1x with 1 bar. but I like it has a decent amount of stations.

Old 10-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
This is cool, and in my price range too.

Can't wait to get EVDO or move.

EDIT: Well, I guess I'm going to get it before I move. All morning long my wx has been switching back & forth from 1X to EV!!! \/
Old 10-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
Thanks for sharing Mala. Works pretty good. I got about 11 channels.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:55 AM
Lurker

dna3035 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to dna3035
Woo hoo!

OK. I'm a new-ish PPC user and this is my first video streaming effort. Thanks Mala for posting this! It was easy to install and a total breeze to use. I hope to find more channels in the future, but even CNN is better than nothing!!

DNA
Old 10-25-2006, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Blofeld is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Blofeld
TCPMP is the default media player I have on my phone, is there any way I can swtich over to WMP10 so I can play it?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
u can play it in tcpmp I'm sure just go to ur file associations and select windows metafiles and see if that will work since its a .asx extension.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Me likey.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Blofeld is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Blofeld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
u can play it in tcpmp I'm sure just go to ur file associations and select windows metafiles and see if that will work since its a .asx extension.
Unknown file format!
Old 10-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Lurker

olddog is a n00b
OK I downloaded it, but all I get is the BBC and the volume on that is extremely low. How do you get the other channels? and then where do you put it? thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software