PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Karmashock is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for mods for Windows Media player mobile

Apparently it's the only app that responds to the buttons on my BT headset. So I'd like to reskin it and add a wider range of file types/formats it can handle.

Anyone have anything that could help me do that? Or am I doomed to an awkward skin and converting everything to some dumbed down WMP format?

There has to be a better way.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:24 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Looking for mods for Windows Media player mobile

Here's a nice TF3D looking, finger-friendly skin for WMP. I really liked this one. However it will not work on WVGA screen, which my new TP2 is. Maybe I will edit the files in this skin and make a new one for myself.

As far as adding other features, such as more file type support, I'll get back to you on that.

Today we mark a new skin for Windows Media Player created by one of the users of xda-developers, Poorlyduck. After the skin inspired 2D interface of the new HTC, is the moment of skin inspired 3D interface, TouchFlo 3D. The skin supports albumart and viewing of video (even in fullscreen modila). E 'compatible with Windows Media Player 10.0 or later and with Conduits Pocket Player. This skin works with all Windows Mobile: 2003 (SE), 5, 6, 6.1, and with QVGA and VGA (adapted to this resolution by myself). After the jump find the link for the download.

NOTE: To install the skin you should follow the procedure shown in this guide.
WMP Skin - Manilla 3D Black - QVGA

Size: 111.9 KiB - Files downloaded: 51,461 times

WMP Skin - Manilla 3D Black - VGA

Size: 175.6 KiB - Files downloaded: 22,363 times

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 09-21-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Karmashock is a n00b
Re: Looking for mods for Windows Media player mobile

sounds good... the extra format compatibility is what I really need. WMP seems to be the fastest player on this system and I'd rather not have to convert everything prior to using it. I'd like the freedom of it working on my computer=working on the phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software